Cat Lovers vs Dog lover

Options
124»

Replies

• Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I can't believe that money is being wasted on "studies" like this when it could be put to much better use!

How is this information beneficial to us?
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Dogs rule cats drool!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    3 Cats (Chloe, Spot, and FatF*ck)

One of these names is not like the others....
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i like both but i choose cats over dogs, my life is far too busy for a needy dog.

dont get me wrong i love dogs, but it would be wrong of me to have a dog that doesnt get ALL the attention it needs.

my cat likes attention too but not very often.
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Horses!! I love both cats and dogs equally, but horses beat them all!
  • kainfear
    kainfear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dogs, I have an alaskan malamute who's just turned one love him to bits

6761599631_25795c2aab.jpg
    IMAG0019 by Kainfear, on Flickr
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I used to be a cat person. Then I got a pitbull . . .
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Both!!

Really, any animals. I just adopted 2 kitties from the SPCA last night, actually. In the past, I've had a dog, 2 other kitties, and 3 ferrets! Oh, and we have 3 fish as well.

Total animal lover here. I could never choose a favorite! That would be like asking me what my favorite food is...I just love so many of them...which is incidentally why I'm here... :laugh:
  • miseryhead75
    miseryhead75 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love all animals, but have 2 dogs. I value loyalty, so there's no reason I like dogs more. Plus, everytime I play with a cat, I get bitten!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    The cat knows when you feel down or sad, I swear it does. They have there own personality.
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Dog person! Cats weird me out. They seem to have this "I'm better than everything" attitude...

lol, they are better than everything, just ask the ancient Egyptians :wink:

I have both dogs (3) and a cat. I love all of them very much but I'm definitely a cat person. I understand them and like their fiery independence. Especially when they are also super playful and cuddly like mine :-)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    cats all the way. i have two very funny kitties.. little clyde loves to lick things, he has a very long tongue, so every once and a while i'll hear him licking the grocery bags we keep around for the dogs business. its so weird.. hes my weird special little guy. and baby kitty thinks shes the queen of the house.. she hates being picked up and is very vocal about what she wants or does not want.. very funny little fuzzy babies.

the dog was my husbands before we go married.. shes ok.. having to take care of her has solidified the fact that i am not a dog person at all..

cats rule, dogs drool.