Cannot be bothered

Options
I'm still checking in everyday, but looking through pages and pages of food to add calories is becoming such a drag. I dont bother anymore I try to guess.

Replies

• fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    won't work then. either do it properly or not at all.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    went through that over the summer.....I am now trying to lose the 9 lbs I put back on.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Huh, I seem to be able to just type my food in the search line and get my food. Once I do this for a few weeks, the most recent stuff shows up.

What issues are you haveing? Maybe I can help (I will be going to work soon, so might have to answer tonight(

A friend of mine on here once said that we give up JUST as great things are going to happen, and then we never know!

Please don't give up!:heart:
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I find that selecting from the "RECENT" option (rather than "MOST USED") is a bit quicker as I tend to repeat regularly some of my foodstuffs. I also save meals using the "Quick Tools" -> "Remember meal" option, as, again, I tend to repeat certain meals. Not perfect, I know, but it saves a little time.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm still checking in everyday, but looking through pages and pages of food to add calories is becoming such a drag. I dont bother anymore I try to guess.

So, are you looking for motivation? Or tips?

What was the point of this?

Edited to Add:

Use calorieking.com. That's where I go when I'm planning recipes. No nonsense and many measurement options.
  • heatherdills
    heatherdills Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well, if you have a smart phone you can scan most of your foods. I can't wait until I can upgrade mine so I can start scanning!
  • heatherdills
    heatherdills Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • vballscriscuolo
    vballscriscuolo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    No to be rude, but from your page and the "hasn't checked in for 3 days repeating over and over.....that can't be to case......if your not ready to get into the swing of this site and the program then maybe you need to try something else! It's not that hard to log foods especially if you save commonly eaten ones, it will save time.........no offense but there's no point to this website if your not going to keep up with it.......
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    bye then!!