I need to brag a wee bit... :)

Options

Replies

• genedotts
    genedotts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats. Way to go.

If you do one everyday. You will get to where you will have no problem doing more.
    I am learning that as long as I keep trying to jog... I will get more then 5 minutes a day. ( keep in mind I am 544 lbs.)

Way to Go:smile:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Good for you, :happy: eventually you will be doing a whole lot more. :smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I CAN TOTALLY PLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For like... a grand total of 10 seconds.

cool....keep it up and feel the burn!!!
  • LouiseDavis65
    LouiseDavis65 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Anything you haven't been able to do before and you can do ... is a VICTORY! :smile:
  • DawnM1973
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Tany27
    Tany27 Posts: 21
    Options
    U goo Girlll!!!
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    Yes, ever little thing, step and calorie counts!!! You should be proud of yourself. Just work your way up adding one or two more a day and before you know it you'll be a pro!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    May you be knocking out 10 by summer!
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    congrats! keep it up.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

A little at a time is a victory no matter what!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Remember this feeling when you're having a a tough day keeping with it! And yes, every other day is better.. Congrats girl!! :)
  • JOSHJSTITT
    Options
    b/c your muscles need time to heal - break them down & build them up - you will get stronger by doing so.
  • ladycypress
    ladycypress Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I was the exact same way! Couldn't do a push for the life of me. Or do a sit up without having someone stand on my feet and I STILL had to grab my knees to get the rest of the way up.
    We do a monthly "Fit test" Set of 10 basic exercises and we have 1 minute to do as many as possible. To see that number improve from month to month is probably my favorite! When I am upset about the weight not coming off like I think it should, those fitness numbers cheer me up. Keep at it, soon you can try your hand at a one armed push up! That's my new goal. I'll let you know if I manage to finally get 1! lol
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Brag away! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • GNGRV
    GNGRV Posts: 1
    Options
    THAT's not a LITTLE victory..it is a HUGE one. Congratulations and keepo going,. I could NEVER do a pushup then I started by doing them against a wall, until i could actually manage them on the floor. Proud of you !! YAY You.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yes they do! I'm waiting to hopefully start loosing some weight so I can also brag about it :-)
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Wow well done you! :D ... Although I did originally click on this because I accidently read it as you were bragging about wee, whoops! Anyway great NSV for you! :D
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I hate push-ups, good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!