Foods you HATE that everyone seems to LOVE??

Options

Replies

• brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Don't crucify me. I HATE Bacon. The taste, the smell, everything.. Makes me gag!

Me too Pork bacon!!! Blah that stuff is nasty!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    apples, unless they are in a pie, apple crisp or covered in candy... oh and lobster and crab...smells good, tastes like rubber.
  • lsjett1
    lsjett1 Posts: 20
    Options
    Cantaloupe......it tastes like medicine to me!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options

orbitz.jpg

OMG!! THANK YOU!! My friend and I were reminiscing about the good old days, and I brought up this drink, but couldn't remember what it was called to save my life!!! I tried this once when I was a kid.. y'know.. to see what the hub-bub was all about..

Whoever came up with this drink should've been executed on the spot.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Porridge, semolina, tapioca - it's the texture - just makes me wrench! yuk!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Fish. Fish is so completely and totally and entirely REVOLTING. Just the smell of it makes me want to vomit. Frankly, I don't even particularly like thinking about it.

Blech.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fish; i wished i liked it b/c it is so good for you, but yuck!
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bacon! i hate that it seems to be the big craze now.. i mean, bacon flavored vodka? really?? yuck.

Whoa whoa....whoa...hold the phone.... WHY?!?!?! Ew....I thought chocolate covered bacon was bad...but vodka?! :noway:

There is bacon flavored gum and bacon dental floss. ThinkGeek has the stuff. I bought the floss as a gag gift. Not brave enough to try it, and I love bacon.

I like bacon...but not like that! omg...I'm lucky if I eat pork more than once a month! ><! omfg....I have chocolate vodka...it's good with hot chocolate or in a white russian....wtf do you mix bacon vodka with? Tomato juice?!
  • zooflute
    Options
    Any kind of cooked peas (ew ew ew)
    capers (ew ew ew)
    watermelon (fresh or watermelon flavoring)
    melons or canteloupe
    root beer
    annis seed (or licorice flavoring)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    oh and lobster and crab...smells good, tastes like rubber.

HA!!!!! Then you have not had it cooked properly.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Bacon! i hate that it seems to be the big craze now.. i mean, bacon flavored vodka? really?? yuck.

Whoa whoa....whoa...hold the phone.... WHY?!?!?! Ew....I thought chocolate covered bacon was bad...but vodka?! :noway:

i went to this burger place for a friend's birthday last year and they did shots of it.. it was so bizarre, i mean it smelled exactly like a plate full of it, but i heard from those who did it that it was kinda nasty lol.. bleck!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Eggs
    Crab and crab legs
    Lobster
    Shrimp (unless it's breaded and fried)
    Tuna, salmon, and most fish
    Oatmeal
    Grits
    Okra
    Sushi

These are a few of my faaaaavouuuuuuurite things

Me too :(
  • ewinkelly
    Options
    olives (black or green - gross)
    mushrooms (i don't get it)
    lobster (i'm a cheap date - love all other seafood, just don't get the appeal of lobster)
    cream cheese (ick)

and i used to also HATE avocados - until I had the worlds best guacamole in Mexico, now I will eat avocados whole.
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Olives..
  • harv456
    Options
    Sardines...
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    chocolate... and broccoli (not together)
  • josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Couscous. The texture literally makes me gag.

And canned peas.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    beetroot ugh cant stand it but my hubby puts it in my juices sometimes so I have to gulp it down if I want the benefits. :wink:
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options

There is bacon flavored gum and bacon dental floss. ThinkGeek has the stuff. I bought the floss as a gag gift. Not brave enough to try it, and I love bacon.

I like bacon...but not like that! omg...I'm lucky if I eat pork more than once a month! ><! omfg....I have chocolate vodka...it's good with hot chocolate or in a white russian....wtf do you mix bacon vodka with? Tomato juice?!

Last night I had an old fashioned made with bacon-infused bourbon. It came garnished with a small piece of candied bacon. It was awesome.
  • muffn43
    muffn43 Posts: 10
    Options
    Asparagus AND Liver....YUCK!!!