Good morning!

Options
ajp913
ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
So, i'm one of those introverted people who have a hard time networking and forming support structures to help in achieving goals... so here I am.

My weight has always fluctuated, but you can say I've never been fit (that is, in a "healthy" body fat range). I really started my journey last summer playing beach volleyball, when i weighed in at 365 pounds. I'm currently down to about 310 (going to the gym to weigh in as soon as I hit post), and aspire to get to about 240, which should get me in a healthy body fat range (I'm a huge frickin' dude from a family of huge frickin' dudes).

Anyway, I'm definitely looking for some friends, so hit me up! I'm in Kansas, I love playing sports, and I mix up workouts with cardio and strength training with a major focus on leg strength because of a knee surgery I had a couple years ago. I love to write and kick ideas around, and I love to challenge and be challenged.

So let's do this!

AJ

Replies

• ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Adding friends is a great way to form a support structure and get the motivation to lose the weight and improve fitness! Your goals are totally attainable. With dedication, hard work, and sacrifice you can achieve it all!
  • chottyyoung1
    chottyyoung1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to love this site!!!
  • lleabrooks
    lleabrooks Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You'll find a lot of support and helpful ideas here. Welcome!