Foods you HATE that everyone seems to LOVE??

Options

Replies

• MissJenn33
    Options
    I don't like brussell sprouts or peas or lima beans.

That's about it. I love food! That's why i'm here.
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    Tapioca pudding....the texture...uggg. Reminds me of jellied fish eggs.

LOL! My mom puts tapioca in her apple pies, and my BF always says they are 'fish eyes'!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese - it's just nasty
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate. I love dark chocolate, but milk chocolate is just so overly sweet and it feels like it leaves a film in your mouth after you eat it. I can't stand it.

Sun dried tomatoes. It seems like they get tossed into every pasta, salad, and pizza lately, and I hate them.

Also hot dogs and bologna. When I was little I thought they were made from people, and even as an adult I just can't stomach them.
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    Salmon--even the smell makes me heave.
    Oatmeal--LOVE oatmeal cookies, but cannot eat just oatmeal.
    Beets
    Protein drinks--I've tried just about every pre-made one available and cannot keep them down! What am I doing wrong?
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    Milk chocolate. I love dark chocolate, but milk chocolate is just so overly sweet and it feels like it leaves a film in your mouth after you eat it. I can't stand it.

Sun dried tomatoes. It seems like they get tossed into every pasta, salad, and pizza lately, and I hate them.

Also hot dogs and bologna. When I was little I thought they were made from people, and even as an adult I just can't stomach them.

LOL!!! And to think, I was going to have a hot dog today. Now I don't know if I'll ever eat one again. LOL
  • erikjacki
    erikjacki Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Meat Pies.

:sick: Bleurgh.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Baked apples, like in pies or donuts or anything. Raw apples are okay, I just don't like them soft for some reason.
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    hot dogs, hamburgers, chocolate, celery, raisins
  • curleekate
    curleekate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    any fruit pie. apple, peach, cherry.......cooked fruit just tastes totally gross to me!
  • MsKittyCAT
    Options
    vinegar - smell of it makes me ill
    sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dressing, plain yogurt (but blended with fruit is ok)
    fishy tasting fish, anchovies, liver
    shoo fly pie, pumpkin pie, baklava
    black licorice (can't even eat a black jelly bean), butterscotch, cadbury creme egg
    tequila, whiskey, yagermeister
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Olives. Although I'm really trying to like them. Oh, and milk- absolutely disgusting.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Any kind of fish...yuck!!!!!!!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I remember now, zucchini, squash, lima beans!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I"m so glad to see others that hate pizza too! Everyone always thinks I'm nuts because I don't like it. And I am also with MFP member azarazar - I hate bacon too.

Then you'd absolutely HATE a "Meat Lovers Pizza with Bacon", I suppose!
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    TWINKIES and TOOTSIE ROLLS. I actually hate them both.

13800327.png
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Don't crucify me. I HATE Bacon. The taste, the smell, everything.. Makes me gag!

me and you both!!!!

I also hate every kind of sea food there is. the smell, YUCK!! Everyone I know seems to love seafood... and I'm italian. Go figure. haha
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I HATE bananas! and oatmeal and pie.
  • tinytubbs
    Options
    Meatballs....for some reason I like meatloaf...and burgers...but I HATE meatballs...maybe just the concept of a huge wad of meat grosses me out...idk....blech

they can be very tricky......need to have a decently made one....and meatballs don't have to be huge to be good. alot of people put way too much crap into meatballs...ruining them. when it comes to meatballs sometimes less is more.