30 Day shred progress pics...

Options
2»

Replies

• CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    @ shelliedaniel, diddyk, sithzombie and snookibaby92

Just keep doing it, even if it hurts it's much beter the next day, when I started I took Sundays off but then it hurts much more the following day.

@ sabrinalg, and fakeplastic both are good tips I will try that, Vitamin C makes sense maybe thats why they call it "orange peel skin" :laugh:

@ Beetleche13 LOL! At least you are 120 Lbs that makes up for the cellulite! :wink:

@ OfficialPR Thank you I'm planning to keep it up :smile:

@ errikab24 Ive just searched the bible butt think I should get it for me :happy: My cellulite are under my arms next to my breasts. But I've heard about 30ds on MFP and it's worth it, think I'll give that one a try also :drinker:
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    It must be a very intense workout
  • Jessklatt
    Options
    Unfortunately working out generally does not help cellulite. Cellulite is generally caused from the food you eat. Food your body can't use (artifical, chemically processed, HFCS..etc.) gets stored in your fat cells...thus cellulite. Because of my horribly busy schedule I don't often get time to work out in the winter months...however I have begun eating VERY clean. The worst thing I probably consume is salt and meat. No dairy, no prepackaged foods, no fast foods...fruits, veggies, nuts, oils...and some meat. My cellulite has dramatically decreased. But when I ate worse and would work out tons...I still had it. Just a thought. Try cleaning up your diet and see if you see some changes :-)
    Good luck
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I read a cosmetic fix for cellulite is to rub coffee grounds on it, kind of like a sugar scrub. Apparently the caffiene helps... :)
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies!

Tomorrow is my last day of the 30 day shred! I can't wait to compare the final results!

I did some research about cellulite and found a lot of information, if interested, you are very welcome to visit my blog:

www.confessandchillax.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/orange-peel-cottage-cheese-recipe/
  • JT1090
    JT1090 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You're booty looks lifted and stomach your look a lot more toned! Great Job :drinker: This is a huge inspiration for me. I'm only on Day5 Level1. I hope my results are as noticable as yours.
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    what is shred
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Thank you all :smile:

@ beccah88 thank you for the advise! Maybe it will disappear if I loose more, but it's weird...

@ adidrea:

Total loss so far:

-3.74 Lbs

Neck: - n/a
    Chest above breasts: n/a
    Bust: -n/a
    Chest under breast: -1 cm
    Upper arm: -1cm
    Waist: -2cm
    Hips: -2
    Bum: -2cm
    Thigh: -0.5cm
    Calf: + 1cm

Total: 8.5cm (3.34 inches)

Just a quick update :-)

I've completed the 30 Day Shred yesterday.

Weight: - 2.3kg
    Breast: -1cm
    Under breast: -2cm
    Upper arm: - 1.5cm
    Lower arm: - 1cm
    Waist: - 2cm
    Hips: - 2cm
    Bum: - 2.5cm
    Thigh: - 0.5cm

Total loss for 30 day shred:

2.5kg (5.07 Lbs) and 12.5cm (4.92")
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!