2»

Replies

• allroundthesun
    Options
    I made it through week 3 day 2 WOOHOO

Yay! :bigsmile:
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Thank you guys so much for all your input, it's really great to both hear about other's successes and to know that I'm not the only one to feel intimidated sometimes!

I'm done week four, and the whole week was great for me! Certainly not easy, but I really felt like I was in control of my body and could definitely do it, I didn't have the, "OMG, I'm not sure I can finish this," fear I felt a lot in week two and sometimes in week three. I don't know if I'm just getting more confident about it, or if less stopping and starting is actually easier for me - I noticed this week that I much preferred the five minute runs to the three minute ones.

Starting week five tonight! I feel confident about the first workout, for tonight (hopefully I'm not jinxing myself, ha!), but I am NERVOUS about workouts two and three. I will definitely at least try the second workout on Wednesday, I don't think I'll know if I can do it or not without actually trying it. Workout three... well, we'll see! :wink:
  • zeerela
    zeerela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    week 4 is proving to be difficult for me! The 5 min interval proved to be a real stretch ... might have to repeat this week!
  • jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I only did day one of week six last week and then I couldn't make myself go the rest of the week. So I restarted it this week and so far it's been ok. I feel like I can finish it!
  • zratcliffe621
    Options
    I'm in the early stage of c25k (week 2). This week seems hard while I'm actually doing the run, but I think it;s more mental. My legs feel fine afterwards. I'm not near as sore as I am after a long tennis or racquetball game. I agree with it being mental. I can't wait to get to the longer runs where I'm not counting down the seconds to start walking lol.
  • holmevik
    holmevik Posts: 33
    Options
    I repeated the first few weeks to make sure that I could progress with confidence. If you need to slow down and do some weeks over don't worry about it. The main goal is to finish, and it doesn't matter if it takes you longer than the program stipulates. Good luck!
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am stuck on week 7. Have had to do it twice.
  • aulove
    aulove Posts: 34
    Options
    The first two weeks were no problem for me; however, tomorrow I'll be on week 3 day 3, and I'm finding it tough. So I guess I'll repeat one or two workouts next week to see if it's a little more manageable.
  • hannahwrnr
    hannahwrnr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start week 4, but week two was so hard for me too! I had to stop halfway through a few times! I really hope transitioning to week 4 will be easier!