Alcohol????

Options
13»

Replies

• cracked_belle
    cracked_belle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    oops, posted too soon. forgot to mention that red wine is the best. low in sugar and carbs and calories.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    confused does every vodka have different calories?
  • kelnort
    kelnort Posts: 17
    Options
    tequila shots. Whatever you consume will be thrown up later.

hahaha.

*not good diet advice* :tongue:
  • kelnort
    kelnort Posts: 17
    Options
    i actually looked up the calories last night. flavored vodka seem to have way more. almost double the amount as plain vodka.

http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/assets/pdfs/Pinnacle Calorie PDF.pdf
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Dry Cava or Champagne, only 85 to 90 calories a glass.
  • jonharder
    Options
    Rum And diet Coke, 60 cals per drink
  • BubbaLax
    BubbaLax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I drink Light beer. One trick I use is to load the drinks into MFP before my day starts. This way you can "budget" for them... Takes the stress out of it for me...

Have Fun!
  • subsonickharma
    Options
    I drink regular beer as from What I have seen most beers are not ridiculously high in calories. A 12oz Guinness is only 126 calories. And a lot of beers actually come in at about 150 depending on what is in them and who makes it. This really depends on how much you plan on drinking though. If you just want to have a few drinks save some calories or do a little extra work out and you can enjoy almost anything...IF you want to get hammered or something...probably gonna need to drink like Michelob Ultra or something and have a lot of money to pay for the extra ones you will need to drink. I like to drink Smithwick's which comes in at 150 calories for a 12 ounce bottle. you can look here for beers too:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow/news-dailybeast-fatteningbeers/1/
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    One trick I use is to load the drinks into MFP before my day starts. This way you can "budget" for them... Takes the stress out of it for me...
    I do that - so first thing in the morning on some days the only things in my diary are toast & marmalade, and wine - it does look awful! :bigsmile: