Problem eating fruit

Options
tistal
tistal Posts: 869 Member
I have never been a fruit eater. I love my veggies but I seriously need to incorporate more fruits. I love smoothies but I dont want to have to make a smoothie every time I need some fruit. I have a problem with eating too much sugar too so I am always afraid that fruits are gonna put me over the sugar limit! What are some good low sugar fruits or what are the best way to eat them.

Now I do have 4 Chobani plain non-fat yogurts that I bought and can not stand. I got them for .30 each with coupon so I bought 4. Are they good in smoothies? Right now the only fruit I have are bananas!!! And the kids eat them faster than I can keep them!

Replies

• hermightychelle
    hermightychelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple of Chobani that were on sale the other day. Had one in my smoothie with a few strawberries, blueberries, bananans and spinach leaves. It was a bit tart but def edible. Yogurt, and fruit for that matter, have never been my strong point. Especially for breakfast. I think it's an aquired taste.

I read once someone suggesting a little Agave in the yogurt, but I've not tried it yet. My momma always said you get a person hungry enough and they'll eat anything. :-)

I try to eat a Gala apple once a day. Helps with my digestive system as well. I'll be anxious to see what others suggest.