Really sorry.... and embarrassed!

Options
2»

Replies

• RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Friends - how many of us have them?!

Chill-Lax!!! No worries! Fiends are a pig-ture perfect way to keep you uplifted and motivated. This is a lifestyle change for some and a big step. Finding the "good" friends to surround you can be difficult. A message just allows you to see someone’s personality and intentions. If there is no message, it’s ok because that persons true colors will reveal themselves in due time. Request to be friends and send a message if you like… or not at all!

My motto is the more the merrier!!! But what do I know, I just started this site 10 days ago!!!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I always send a message just mainly because I know they're probably thinking "who the hell is this and why is she friending me". But the funny thing is...I have NEVER gotten a message with a friend request to me. And I never think "who the hell is this person and why are they friending me". Weird that the way I assume people will react is the exact opposite of how I do react.
  • daveelamp
    Options
    No need to apologise, we have all done it. Its good to build up a network of friends on here for support :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi. If a poster is rude, report them. If you quote and make a comment, then I have to delete your post, too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator