Quick, healthy, low calorie snacks???? Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• amywils77
    amywils77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yum....you all have some great ideas! Thanks!
  • shrdlicka23
    Options
    My favorite are:
    Veggies and FF Ranch
    Celery and PB
    Veggies and Hummus
    Apple Cinn Rice Cake and PB
    Beef Jerky
    Nuts

Cheese and grains are a weight gain trigger for me so I try to stay away from them as much as possible
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great list!
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Lately, my favorite snacks have been
    - 2 pieces of light string cheese
    -oranges
    -speciak K Cracker/Chips
    -1/2 cup of greek yogurt with frozen strawberries mixed in
  • lisadhancock
    Options
    i love slicing a cucumber thin and put in a bowl and squeeze the juice of a whole lemon over the top. So yummy!
  • meli_mel25
    meli_mel25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love edamame!
  • dodiemt
    Options
    My fav snack is 2-3 lettuce leaves 6 slices of lean turkey lunch meat and a little bit of honey mustard. Roll 2-3 pieces of meat in each leaf and add a touch of mustard, 100 calories. Yummy and filling too. I also like 3 wasa crisp bread slices with 1 laughing cow wedge and 5 grape tomatoes sliced on top, also 100 calories. 1 other easy one--Lipton cup of soup packet, 50-60 calories. I am usually craving a savory snack.
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Melba toast w/cottage cheese
  • macx2mommy
    macx2mommy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Roasted seaweed, either the sheets, or the little packages. Its like eating chips, but really healthy.

Tonight, we did our own version of sushi without rice. Made seaweed 'wraps'. We used a baked scramble egg, sliced thinly, imitation crab meat, shrimp, shredded carrots, cumber strips, advocado, and rolled it in the seeweed. Depending on what I put it, it was under 100 cal, and was almost like sushi. We dipped it in the soy and wasabi...
  • peppermilk
    Options
    Yoplait Satisfy yogurts are my favourite. Most of them are 70-90 calories, too. You also get a decent serving and they fill you up really nicely :) Skinny cows are also great, as well as special K 100 calorie dessert bars! Be warned these are quite small though so they're not nearly as satisfying as the first two suggestions :)