Women Only! Question about weighing in

Options
Ok ladies I have a question Do you all weigh your selves during your time?

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Yup!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Yes. I weigh myself Friday mornings after I use the bathroom regardless of whether or not I'm on my time of the month.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    yupp, it never hurts to know your weight, but don't get discouraged if it isn't what you want it to be.
  • spiffysara27
    spiffysara27 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do not! I know from experience I'm 5-7 pounds heavier, so instead of upsetting myself I just wait a few days.
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options
    Yes, I tend to daily. But I don't officially log it until about 2 days in (which actually tends to be a low weight for me for some reason). Whatever keeps you sane though, just as long as you stay on track with your diet and exercise!
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    Yes! You should weigh yourself the same time and day every week. I do Mondays, first thing in the morning.
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I do.

I usually don't the week before I know I'm going to have it, because I don't know about with some women, but I get extremely bloated and the scale shows it like I've just randomly gained 8 pounds. Usually once it starts it drops back to the weight I was at before the bloating.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yep, I sure do. I've occasionally lost weight on my cycle. I wouldn't worry too much about the expected gain, it'll come off. I just like to check in.
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes I do!

I'm actually looking forward to my time being over (Sunday) because I'm curious if I've lost more than I think I have given my being bloated and stuff.

But yes I weigh in, I still work out, I do my VERY best to avoid my chocolate cravings or any junk food. So far, so good! :)
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    sure do, I weigh myself every Sunday morning after I potty :ohwell:
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I usually wait till after ...
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Yep. Every Wednesday.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    yup. I weigh myself every day. I think it helps us figure out our own body's weight loss pattern.
  • larat71
    larat71 Posts: 60
    Options
    I can tell you that I have found that if I only weigh myself once every two weeks, then I feel more of an accomplishment when I see a bigger loss than one or two punds. And, that way you can make sure that you are NOT weighing yourself during your time. Hope this helps:)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yes, I tend to daily. But I don't officially log it until about 2 days in (which actually tends to be a low weight for me for some reason). Whatever keeps you sane though, just as long as you stay on track with your diet and exercise!

^This
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I havent weighed myself in 2 months
  • weightofyourskin
    Options
    I used to avoid the scale during my period (PS, why doesn't any woman on MFP say "period" or "menstruation" for ****'s sake) because I assumed I would be bloated. But then I weighed myself almost every day for a while and realized that I gain weight while I'm ovulating and it usually goes away by the time my period starts.
  • Vanessadk0604
    Options
    i agree
  • NYCGIRL928
    Options
    Yes I do even though I know it'll say I'm 2-3lbs heavier :-(