Music

Options
TeamEdwardJenn
TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
So whats everyone listening to during their workouts ? Do you Ipod , Radio , Tv , Slacker/Pandora , or something else ? Me , i am on Pandora most mornings and my stations are so random ..I just go with my mood . Latelty its been Andrew Loyd Webber station , I need a lil Phantom lol . Spice Girls raido and this has alot of other artists that pop up im still a lover of Boy Bands and Xtina lol . and the other station is Praise and Worship , i truly belive without God we are nothing and if i add some faith into my workout it makes me stronger ...:) Happy Fridays Peeps

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    House music! Untz untz untz :glasses:
  • ugw125
    ugw125 Posts: 28
    Options
    mostly reggae, punk, ska, classic rock, and local bands but Beyonce is my spirit animal c;
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    journey and air supply
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Madball, Sworn Enemy and Sick of it All. Love me a bit of NYHC for working out.
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    journey and air supply

^^^^^ I used to listen to Journey too, but got caught up in the moment and ended up singing along while on the treadmill at the gym :embarassed:
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    lol, I used to do that too but now I'm down to just humming along.
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    You name it I listen to it.........rock, rap, country, contemporary, pop...........Britney, NKOTB, LMFAO, Journey and Van Halen are great for me when I work out!
  • nathan72
    nathan72 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    House music! Untz untz untz :glasses:
    you just got me movin...
  • aweightymatter
    Options
    Madball, Sworn Enemy and Sick of it All. Love me a bit of NYHC for working out.

MEEEEEE TOO!!! Hahaha... My workout playlists are all obnoxious hardcore, metal, some punk, and ear-splitting hip-hop... I listen to a billion kinds of music in my "normal" life but to get the blood flowing I rage like a dude. :)