slim in 6 success stories??

Options
I'm about to start it and some success stories will help my motivation :)

Replies

• SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too!!
  • LuvDMB
    LuvDMB Posts: 26
    Options
    Of all the workout dvds out there, I had the most success with Slim in 6. Only problem is, I got it years ago when it was only available on vhs and now I can't use it. I sure do miss it.
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yea what is it?
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it! Would love to know if it is any good!
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    Yea what is it?
    it's a six day work out for 6 weeks and your result are supposed to be insanely fast with losing inches and pounds. :)
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    Of all the workout dvds out there, I had the most success with Slim in 6. Only problem is, I got it years ago when it was only available on vhs and now I can't use it. I sure do miss it.

did you follow the meal plans too or just the exercise?
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    Never heard of it! Would love to know if it is any good!

will do sweety!!!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think anything by Jillian Micheals is worth it... she gets results if you put in the effort. Gonna try this one next. I do the 30 day shred right now. I have lost almost 17 lbs and over 18 inches in 3 1/2 weeks. Good Luck!
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's doesn't do Slim in 6. It's Debbie Siebers' workout for Beachbody (the same company that does P90x and Insanity)
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    I think anything by Jillian Micheals is worth it... she gets results if you put in the effort. Gonna try this one next. I do the 30 day shred right now. I have lost almost 17 lbs and over 18 inches in 3 1/2 weeks. Good Luck!

awesome job JackieLM!!!!!!! I hope I get close results!!
  • fit2bfine
    Options
    I absolutely love Slim In 6. I first did it November, 2008. In 6 weeks I lost 7 lbs. and 11 total inches. I still do SI6 to this day in conjunction with trail wogging & P90X. SI6 is a total workout in cardio & toning in only 40 mins. I even take the DVD and my laptop with me on vacations and do it without fail. When I went to South Africa I somehow did not return with my DVD and I was so heartbroken I literally cried. I had to order another one and they'd change the music which I did not like. I'd grown accustomed to the original music. The new music took me out of my game and I didn't do SI6 for awhile and despite doing P90X my inches crept back on me especially in my waist. I started doing SI6 again and have accepted the new music and got my tiny waist back again. As long as I'm able SI6 will always be a part of my workout.
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options

That is insane results...I've been doing it the same amount of time, seeing some change, lost 6 pounds but nothing like that. Good for you!
  • LuvDMB
    LuvDMB Posts: 26
    Options

did you follow the meal plans too or just the exercise?

Well, I definitely watched the calories that I consumed, nothing any different than I do now. I think I had the most success with it because I felt like my cardio ability was always being challenged and areas that I need to work on most such as abs, butt, thighs, were all targeted thoroughly.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is doing it and she has lost several lbs and said she is never hungry.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i use ufc trainer!
  • JMM_623_
    JMM_623_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me! I have slim in 6!! I tried it over a year ago and found great success. Give it a whirl, it definitely can't hurt :)
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I tried it, but I was so spoiled with the quick workout of the 30 day shred, that the slim in 6 video seemed to go on forever, so I did not stick with it. But I did like the exercises.
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    thanks everyone for you helpful motivation and thoughts!!! I start sunday so I will keep you updated!! :)