Do you listen to uplifting music help you in this journey to

Options
:flowerforyou: I sure do! I love listening to "K-Love" Christian radio and the wonderful messages and positive inspiration helps me begin my day with positive thoughts and encouragement which equals success in my weight loss. I love this station? Music also keeps me wanting to move and burn those calories. How about you?

Replies

• stephie7396
    stephie7396 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Absolutly! I love K-love too. I have tons of praise music loaded on my mp3. My Pastor (who is a marathon runner) has given me such great advice when it comes to working out and God. First and foremost we need to exercise our godliness before anything else(1Tim 4:7-8). He told me to make my workouts a form of worship, a way of glorifying God, I love that. I often pray while working out and sometimes I HAVE TO pray to get through it LOL! Blessings on your journey!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Absolutly! I love K-love too. I have tons of praise music loaded on my mp3. My Pastor (who is a marathon runner) has given me such great advice when it comes to working out and God. First and foremost we need to exercise our godliness before anything else(1Tim 4:7-8). He told me to make my workouts a form of worship, a way of glorifying God, I love that. I often pray while working out and sometimes I HAVE TO pray to get through it LOL! Blessings on your journey!

Thank you for your reply! I am happy to be your MFP friend and together with God's help we will become healthier people. God bless you!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm just the opposite, I listen to a tof of music loaded with angst, anger and sadness to help me along.
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HOW SAD! : ( I like to look at life on the positive sad. LOL!