Don't lose the Hips and Derriere! lollol

Options
1RareJewel
1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
Hey Pals (especially guys), why is it ok for women to lose weight but not too much of their hips and derriere? I have heard this quite often from males and females.

Replies

• Jessie_Dawn
    Options
    I find this amusing, as I told a close friend of mine that I was working on losing weight and the first thing he said was, "You won't lose that butt, will you?!" :laugh:

But I know it's because he likes bigg butts (and he cannot lie!!) HAHAHA :laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    you can do side bends and situps.....
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    I find this amusing, as I told a close friend of mine that I was working on losing weight and the first thing he said was, "You won't lose that butt, will you?!" :laugh:

But I know it's because he likes bigg butts (and he cannot lie!!) HAHAHA :laugh:

Cute! lol
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    you can do side bends and situps.....

but please don't lose that butt! lol
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    It's because your waist is small and your curves are kickin'...
  • andreacord
    Options
    I have a bubble butt so it's shrunk in that sense, but I just wanna tone that up. I find inches off the hips are very slow going for me, 25 lbs and I've only lost 3, but I can't complain because in the end I'd like an hourglass.
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Yes! Good tune.

Our hips and butts are 'sex call' no lie.
    Guys see that its all nice and rounded up and they wanna jump that ride real quick.
    I really hope I don't loose too much hip and *kitten*... Makes me feel like a woman.

I personally think it is hot. The 'sticks' are nasty.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    They need something to hold onto darlin.....Just wish I didn't have SO MUCH to hold onto :grumble:
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Those beanpole dames in the magazines?
    :noway:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hi...My name is Morgan and I'm addicted to hips and *kitten*. :wink:
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Yes! Good tune.

Our hips and butts are 'sex call' no lie.
    Guys see that its all nice and rounded up and they wanna jump that ride real quick.
    I really hope I don't loose too much hip and *kitten*... Makes me feel like a woman.

I personally think it is hot. The 'sticks' are nasty.

I like my hips and butt. I just would like even more if it was less of it! By no means do I want to lose it all!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It's because your waist is small and your curves are kickin'...

Are you thinkin' 'bout stickin'?
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Haven't you ever heard the expression, "more cushion for the pushin'?"
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    i love my hips and booty...and so does my husband..its what makes me feel like a sexy woman :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have a bubble butt so it's shrunk in that sense, but I just wanna tone that up. I find inches off the hips are very slow going for me, 25 lbs and I've only lost 3, but I can't complain because in the end I'd like an hourglass.

In seriousness, being an hourglass is all about bone structure. If you're not an hourglass now, you probably aren't going to be one when you lose. Only 8% of women have an hourglass figure. And even that is more about hip width than butt size.

I have a pretty well-toned rear, but it's not "big." I just want to lose the extra fat on my hips. Ick.
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    [/quote

I have... :-)
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I have... :-)

I knew someone had!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My BF says that despite the media attempting to push the super skinny girls as being most attractive and what we should aspire to be physically - most men actually want a woman to be soft and have curves. He is super supportive about my weight loss but says he doesn't ever want me to be bony (which I don't think could ever happen). He is all about me being toned and fit but he does like a girl with meat on her bones.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My husband keeps saying "please don't lose your hips." And I keep telling him, my hips are always a size bigger than the rest of me, even and my lowest weight. I can't speak for all men, but I know my husband loves hips and *kitten*. This is why he doesn't want me to lose them.

In general, curves are what make women look like women, without them, you'd look like a 12 year old boy, and most adult men don't find 12 year old boys attractive. Just remember...the booty, I still like the booty, she's got a little waist doing squats just to keep me on my duty... (And if anyone recognizes that...they're a Monsta' Mac.)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    My homeboys try to warn me but that butt you got MAKE ME SO HORNEY!!!!!!!!!!