Flavored Cheerios......

Options
A few weeks ago my husband and I were grocery shopping (couponing hehe) and we had to pick 2 cereals. While deciding, we came upon "Peanut Butter Cheerios" and looked at each other. "Why...I love peanut butter" he said. To which I responded, "Me too! Let's try them!" And put them in our cart.

2 aisles down, a husband is walking back to his wife with a box of PB C's (hah) and she says "Oh gross, those sound terrible, put them back." *More glanced between the hubby and I* We contemplated putting them back, but didn't.

Let's just say this...I'm glad we didn't! They were the most amazing cheerios I've ever tasted!! They taste impossibly close to Peanut Butter Crunch. But it get's better....then we found, Chocolate Cheerio's! Hah! Like a kid in a candy store...they both cure my cravings like crazy and mixing them together feels like a guilty sin... I hope they never rid of these things!

If you like PB or Chocolate, I highly recommend them. The sugar is a teeeeny bit above average but the fat, calories, etc...all worth it!

Replies

• Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting....I've been wanting something chocolate every night lately, and this might be just the thing!

I also saw a commercial for the PB ones yesterday and thought that was BRILLIANT!
  • sayfay
    sayfay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PB and Chocolate cheerios together!!!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I had them for breakfast this morning and for a snack the other night. I'm not a cereal fan and I'm not crazy about peanut butter, but I still found them quite tasty!
  • andreacord
    Options
    . But it get's better....then we found, Chocolate Cheerio's!

I love those! My mom used to buy them all the time at home and they were never around for long, been meaning to get some lately :)
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I had them for breakfast this morning and for a snack the other night. I'm not a cereal fan and I'm not crazy about peanut butter, but I still found them quite tasty!

:laugh: Why would you buy them if you don't like peanut butter or cereal? LOL :wink:
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    When I saw the topic, I saw "Flavored Cheetos". I was all excited thinking about Flaming Hot Cheetos!! Clearly I know where my mind is right now. But the Cheerios sound delicious too!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I got these for my kids but sounds like I need to try them!:wink:
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! These are totally my go to late night snacks for chocolate. I feel like I'm eating Reese's when I stick them together in a bowl with just a splash of almond milk for moisture. They're amaaaaazzziiinnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    Hubby just discovered the Dulce de leche Cheerios. He's also a fan of the cinnamon ones and the chocolate ones. We haven't tried the PB ones yet...
  • MrsSmith2010
    Options
    When I saw the topic, I saw "Flavored Cheetos". I was all excited thinking about Flaming Hot Cheetos!! Clearly I know where my mind is right now. But the Cheerios sound delicious too!

Funny enough, when I typed it, I did type Cheetos first. Hah!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    There is also a Dulce de leche cheerios but I'm not sure if it's officially being sold yet.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    they never sell this stuff in the UK!!! we only have plain cheerios or the honey nut ones :o( good thing im off to the states in 2 days... ill stock up heehehe
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Try the Dulce de Leche Cheerios. They are AMAZING!!! Much better than the PB, which are also pretty awesome.
  • MrsSmith2010
    Options
    There is also a Dulce de leche cheerios but I'm not sure if it's officially being sold yet.

They are for sale, haven't tried them yet though. Just saw them the other day.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Why would you buy them if you don't like peanut butter or cereal? LOL :wink:

It's my husband's cereal, and I decided I would try it. I've been going through some serious depression lately, and am having a hard time eating and meeting my calorie requirements. Cereal is one of those things that always seems bland and undemanding. I'm never like 'Oh YUM -cereal'. It's more like 'OK - cereal - I can do this.' Like rice or plain pasta. It's just a way for me to get some more calories, and the carbs are actually better for my mood that high protein.
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    They are FABULOUS! Don't forget about the new Dulce de Leche Cheerios too, they taste like caramel!!! Great snack, crunchy and satisfying!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    They are bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    My hubs got these the other day! lol, and when I read your post, I thought it said CHEETOS, hahaha, we know what I wouldn't mind eating! lol.

A cure for some chocolate, carb smart chocolate ice cream MMMMmmmMMMM, lemme tell you! And then we're gonna buy some choco cake mix to make 3-2-1 cake, put 1/2 a cup of carb smart ice cream, YUM~
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    They are FABULOUS! Don't forget about the new Dulce de Leche Cheerios too, they taste like caramel!!! Great snack, crunchy and satisfying!

I threw up in my mouth when I tried Dulce de leche ones, well almost =]
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Are they the Peanut Butter Multi Grain Cheerios? I am a huge fan as well! I also really love Cinnamon Burst and Banana Nut Cheerios. So gooood.