Alternative to coffee creamer???

Options

Replies

• laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ginseng coffee could be an alternative too..
  • angelnurse
    angelnurse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sadly my boss kinda frowns upon me drinking whisky before i come to work, what a killjoy lol!
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am not a black coffee drink either, nor do I enjoy the taste without some sweetness. I use sugar free creamer so it is less calories, however if you just need the creaminess, then unsweetened almond milk is the way to go.
    Also - just a suggestion - I have switched to coffee mocha protein shakes as a substitute for coffee in the morning. It is breakfast and I get everything I need for 130 calories, less than 1g of fat and 20grams of protein.
  • jessieo387
    jessieo387 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fat free non dairy creamer is like 10 calories per serving, paired with Truvia instead of sugar and you have a low calorie cup of coffee that is pretty tasty!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I am kind of new to this. I need my coffee in the mornings before work and I need an alternative to putting creamer in my coffee. It is too many calories, but I cannot drink my coffee black. Does anyone have an alternative?

Fat free half and falf with sugar free coffee syrup (I use Torani vanilla). 1-2cups of coffee, 2 tbsp syrup, 3tbsp ff half&half = 23 calories and 3 carbs, no fat.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    So Delicious Coconut Creamer! Near the soy and almond milk. 10 calories and barely anything in it : )

^^^ this sounds great!!!
    will def have to look for this ;)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Protein powder. Sometimes a tsp of hazelnut syrup or tsp almond extract to give it a fresh taste.
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :laugh: HAhahaha :drinker:
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I was actually on the same boat as you, I love coffee in the mornings and I was always adding French vanilla creamer which would end up in adding a lot of unnecessary calories…. This is my first week where I started using regular coffee mate powder creamer and 1 packet of splenda, I have cut down my morning calorie intake in half!!! So try it, so far it has worked for me, I like it and with only 1 little packet of splenda, my coffee is sweet enough. Hope this helps :-)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I use unsweetened almond milk and sugar free coffee syrups, such as Davinci or Torani, to flavor my coffee. I used to be addicted to the yummy sweet caloric creamers and this is a good substitution. You can get any flavor imaginable in the syrups.
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    whiskey

:laugh: hahhaha!!! :drinker:
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help too. I am a sugar and light cream kinda girl. Can't change it I just go with it.
    Good Luck!:drinker:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I am kind of new to this. I need my coffee in the mornings before work and I need an alternative to putting creamer in my coffee. It is too many calories, but I cannot drink my coffee black. Does anyone have an alternative?

There is fat free creamers. Of low fat half and halfs. Only like 20 calories.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    MILK, for heavens' sake! It's good for you, makes the coffee more palatable, and has no artificial chemicals in it.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Skim or 1% milk and vanilla Whey protein, low sugar, low fat and high protein coffee. or just have it the way it is meant to be drank, black.

With good coffee I drink it black, not so good coffee I add 1% milk and vanilla protein powder.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Almond Milk.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I use either mini moo's - 10 cals each or canned fat free evaporated milk (10 cals per tbls)(its creamier than the rest):bigsmile:
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I use Splenda and Skim Milk in my coffee now!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I use unsweetened almond milk and sugar free coffee syrups, such as Davinci or Torani, to flavor my coffee. I used to be addicted to the yummy sweet caloric creamers and this is a good substitution. You can get any flavor imaginable in the syrups.

I use unsweetened almond milk in my smoothies and half and half (fat free) in my coffee. I never thought of using the almond milk in my coffee. It's so creamy and less cals than my ff half and half. Thanks for the tip!
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I do flavored coffee, with 2 tbs.fat free half and half and one Truvia. I loved the flavored creamers, but too many calories. Tried skim milk, but had to use a lot to lighten it. This was my fewest calorie find. 20 calories!