Down 63lbs, 18lbs to go.... (LOTS OF PICS)

Options

Replies

• ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You are totally Fabulous!!! and you look wonderful. What motivation! Keep with it girl!
  • iamaclno
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! AMAZING! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!
  • shellicious777
    shellicious777 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    love the pics, they are inspiring!! Excellent job, I know it wasn't an easy road!!!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    you worked it all sizes.. thanks for showing us the rewards to hard work and dedication! xoxo
  • AMaro215
    AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Great job!!
  • ChelseyGail
    Options
    omgosh you look fabulous! Sooo inspirational, thanks for sharing and good luck for those last 18 lbs!
  • lifewithme2
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job. You must be so proud of yourself. You are beautiful.
  • Sharon91606
    Options
    Great job - love the pics - keep up the hard work - it is paying off big time :)
  • traciwe
    traciwe Posts: 78
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOOK AMAZING GIRL!!
  • ljholmann
    Options
    WOW, do I need to say more... WOW, I think covers it. Awesome work.
  • lowerbsnow
    lowerbsnow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to go girl! :wink:
  • newlaura30
    Options
    wow you like like you could be a dancer from a beyonce video. very inspiring you look amazing.. i can't wait to get a smaller uniform at work x
  • Cycl0tr0n
    Options
    I can't add anything that hasn't already been said ... How does one transliterate a wolf whistle? You look amazing! Thank you for inspiring all of us, and here's to the next 18!
  • wrighk4
    Options
    Great job!! You look beautiful!
  • luckyCDR
    luckyCDR Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's stories such as yours that really inspire me! You have done AMAZINGLY well, look fantastic...and I'm sure FEEL fantastic too. Congrats on the progress! :-)
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your journey is inspitational.
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! FANTASTIC job!
  • WorkingItWithLove
    Options
    You look fantastic! Are you a nurse, and do you work nights? If so, how did you do so well working night shifts? I have a terrible time trying to stay under my calories when I need to eat for enough energy to stay up all night!
  • fitnfabuno
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! How did you stay motivated? Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!