Replies

• Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Boy 2. i recently had this issue myself
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I vote boy #2...because I am girl #2 (in the same position...but opposite)...lol!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Honestly if you can't decide between the two then I would say neither is good enough.
  • NeverQuitting
    Options
    Boy # 2
    You shouldn't feel bad about breaking boy #1's .. he'll get over it.. you need to do whats best for you and your children.. and remember this boy 1 is a grown man, im sure he'll understand.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    So you don't want to leave boy 1 because you're worried about him not having anyone to take care of him. So, I have to ask, what did he do before you? And what does he do all the other days of the week that you're not there?

Don't stay with someone out of obligation. If, in your own words, they are more of a burden than a blessing, then get rid of the burden and receive your blessing.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I think the real boyfriend in this situation is boy number 2!
    Everything a relationship is, is what you and number 2 already have and do.
  • christinet8504
    Options
    #2 definitely. Its not even a contest the way you wrote all of that out. #1 sounds like he needs a mom not a GF.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I vote boy #2...because I am girl #2 (in the same position...but opposite)...lol!!

I would tell that boy deciding between you and a girl that I deserve to be first with out a doubt. Couldn't start a relationship knowing they had to decide. I'm worth first picks without a doubt DAMMIT!
    =]
  • AshleyFizzle
    Options
    Boy number two for sure! he seems like way better choice! good luck!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Dump Boy 1. Keep Boy 2.

Ditto.
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    GO WITH GUY #2. You have kids to worry about, you don't need to be taking care of a man who doesn't care enough about his life to TRY to live it. You seem like a sweet woman, you deserve better!
  • curleekate
    curleekate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Go for Boy #1.

Now, are you thinking "thank God someone's one his side" or are you thinking "Hey, this poster is crazy?" Whichever one first came to mind is how you feel. But honestly it sounds like you like #2 more, just thought giving you the opinion you haven't got yet might make you think a little differently about it. :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Guilt (of leaving) does not hold a relationship together in the end. It sounds like you need to have a serious sit-down with #1 and get some of this out on the table, and if he's "too tired" to deal, you have your answer.

Don't let a wet blanket wreck years of your life. It's not worth it.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    another vote for #2, you really have to read what you wrote and see that boy #1 isn't even your boyfriend if you aren't sure you exclusive to him, why are you so concerned about being exclusive with his? I think you just want boy #2 to know you don't sleep with two guys at once, but really, unless you said you were not attracted to #2, then my answer is still break up with #1 and be friends with #2.
    You can't stay with someone out of guilt!
  • pinkflamingo416
    Options
    boy #2 all the way... you are the only person responsible for your own happiness. in this case it is ok to be selfish and look out for yourself. you can't feel bad and stay with #1 out of pitty or feeling bad if you leave him. don't you want to be happy? do what makes you happy and don't think about how it will effect anyone else! that has ALWAYS worked for me!
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I would RUN to man #2.....You have kids and you should think about them. #2 is obviously a better choice from the start because he wants to be involved with them. He is already talking future while #1 seems like he is too wrapped up in his own world and bitterness to care about anyone else. It honestly sounds like you are scared of change and feel sorry for #1. But you have to realize that the only person you need to care about is yourself and your kids. I had a similar relationship where I didn't know what to do and I ended up staying with #1 because I felt like I would be ruining his life if I broke up with him...(he was living with me and didn't have a job.) But you know what finally I couldn't stand it anymore and I kicked him out and BOTH of our lives are now better because of it. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide because you deserve to be happy. But I'm definately picking #2
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Boy 2.

If you really truly WANT to be a caretaker rather than a partner, then keep Boy 1. However, if you're taking care of him all the time, when do you take care of yourself?
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Boy two your. Your enabling boy two to live like that.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    #2. You have to do what's right for YOU. Staying with #1 is only going to suck the life out of you and not let you live at all.
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    It sounds like you deffinitely want boy 2 but you feel sorry for boy 1 and stay because of it. I say you should not jeoperdize your happiness but that is just me.

^^This! :flowerforyou: