For my girls

Options
Hello, I am Jason. Most of my friends call me "J".
I was a high school and college athlete and was always so busy that I never had any serious weight problems. Fast forward to age 35 and I still ate like a 18 year old football player... It got me to 361 lbs.
I have a wife and two beautiful daughters. I want to be healthy enough to be with them as long as possible.
I started my journey in November, right before thanksgiving. My goal is to start with 100lbs in a year's time. I am now 1/4 of the way there. I know I'll be able to do more, but that is my first milestone.
I'd like to make some more friends on here for encouragement and to encourage.
I am hitting the gym 3-4 times a week now, eating better, and could not have done it without the tools on this site.
Best of luck to all and add me if you like!
Cheers,
-J

Replies

• piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi J and congrats on weight loss so far! You are in the right place with awesome people who will help you every step of the way. Just take one day at a time and will reach those goals. Good luck to you!!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi J! I'm new here too. Congratulations on your weight loss so far and for finding this site. There's a lot of success around here from what I've seen so far!

Best of luck in your journey!
    Leslie
  • macmess
    macmess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!