Day 10 of Level 1 of 30DS is OVER!

Options
Glad to switch it up from lunges and squats but I am terrified of Level 2! :noway: I don't have knee problems but the last few days my right knee has been bothering me. Anyone that has finished Level 2 or doing Level 2 that can tell me if it's harder or easier on the knees? Either way, I guess I'll find out tomorrow

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly, you spend a lot of time in plank in level 2. Level 3 is a lot of plyo and is tough on the knees, but level 2 isn't as bad I don't think.
  • karinamoctezuma
    karinamoctezuma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I REALLY LIKE LEVEL 2 , BUT MY KNEES WERE ALWAYS HURTING !!
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I REALLY LIKE LEVEL 2 , BUT MY KNEES WERE ALWAYS HURTING !!

Did you just push through or did you rest?
  • Sixleafclover
    Sixleafclover Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I found level 2 to be more difficult than level 3 personally. A lot of plank stuff, but you feel sooo good after once you've done it :)
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I hate level 2 and couldn't wait for it to be over. I think it was all the plank postions....I am loving level 3.....Good luck push through 2 and you'll be to 3 in no time!!!
  • choccay
    choccay Posts: 32
    Options
    Yeah, lots of planking in level 2. There's a move where you stand on one leg and kick with the other which might not be great for the knees. But overall I think level 2 is easier on the knees than level 1
  • bwishau
    bwishau Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah, lots of planking in level 2. There's a move where you stand on one leg and kick with the other which might not be great for the knees. But overall I think level 2 is easier on the knees than level 1

I agree - much easier on the knees.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I hate level 2. You basically spend the whole time planking.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am mixing L1 with L2 right now for an extra workout. ( I already completed L1, and have been on L2 for 7 full days, I added L1 about 2 days ago)

With that being said- I love level 2, and I don't love level1. Level 1 was pretty easy for me, but I don't like the positions. Level 2 has been better. I am so scared to start L3 on Tuesday! But I am excited too!
  • motivatedmommy1118
    motivatedmommy1118 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HATE, HATE, HATE Level 2!!! I'm on Day 5 of Level 3. Although Level 3 is definitely harder, I enjoy it SO much more than level 2. I don't have knee problems at all but I found level 2 to be very hard on my knees. I was having knee pain from the cycling lunges and had to start taking Ibuprofen for my knees 30 minutes before a workout. Now that I'm not doing level 2 anymore, no more knee pain! =) Good luck! The results are worth it!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 now and agree lots of plank but I find it easier on my knees then level 1
  • northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yep, I hate level 2. The sides of my knees hurt. So much so, that I made my own modified version of jumping jacks, if that's possible...lol! I still keep my HR up when I'm doing them so I don't really care :) Today I did level 1 and then level 2. Level 1 was great and I dreaded having to go into level 2. I can't wait for level 3....next week tuesday.
  • karinamoctezuma
    karinamoctezuma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just pushed through =) it's worth it though !!! I love Jillian's workouts I'm about to start (re-start) the extreme shed/shred it's much longer about 45 minutes but it's super fun!!!
  • robino419
    Options
    I HATE Level 2!!! My ankles and knees ache for some reason! And I dislike all the plank positions! However, I feel like I am noticing my body changing so it's WORTH IT!!!! I'm getting nervous to start level 3 next week!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!