Hello Everyone! I am new to this site. I hope everyone is me

Options
Hello Everyone! I am new to this site. I hope everyone is doing well and achieving their goals, etc.

My name is Johanna and I found out about this site because I am currently in this 6week competition at work (the biggest loser). I realize that after it is over...I definitely do not want to go back to where I was with my weight and health. I've already learned a lot about healthy eating habits.

I hope to make new friends who are striving to stay healthy, etc. so we can encourage eachother and give advice to one another.

Replies

• jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Johanna!
    I just joined this site tonight too - I've lost and gained weight before, so I'm hoping that having a social and reporting process will help me not go back. I've been working on losing weight for almost 2 months now and I've lost around 15 lbs I think. I'm starting my exercise program tomorrow - I joined two twice-a-week fitness classes (water aerobics, which I've done before and cardio kickboxing, which is new) so I'm hoping that kicks it up a notch too :-)

The competition at work sounds like a great idea - what a nice motivator! Hope it's going well for you!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Hi to both of you! So glad you found this site. There's a lot of motivation and support here.
  • Bre_80
    Bre_80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined last week and I have to admit it has been great so far. I think this site is changing the way I think about food and that's what I really wanted...a lifestyle change. I still eat what I want but I am more aware of the portion sizes. Feel free to add me and hopefully we can all be encouraging and supportive as we take this journey together!

Bre