57 lbs gone - 1/2 way to goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Liliann! I am sure I'll be seeing yours one day soon too! You can do it too! :wink:
  • apple2107
    Options
    Congrats! 57 lbs is a long way but you've made it :3 No doubt you can stick to the rest of the journey :D
    57 lbs is actually my goal weight to lose, and I guess I can use that 7 months of yours as an estimate to look forward too :3
  • vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey Apple, Thanks for all the support! Yes, 57 lbs to me now sounds like nothing.... considering it was 114 just a few short months ago. When I think about all I've done, all the exercise, how much food I've given up, etc... it's pretty mind-blowing, but I have enjoyed the journey so much and LOVE how I'm looking now (except for the looseness of my skin...unfortunate side effect). I really do wish I would have done this years ago when I only had 57 lbs to lose. Back then, I remember that sounded like a HUGE amount of weight to me and I really didn't think I could do it. Now, I KNOW I can. Try not to put too much stress on the 7 months thing....you have a lot less to lose than I did, and it's slowing down considerably over the last few months. As long as you see a downward trend on that scale every 1-2 weeks, you're doing GREAT! I get so many compliments now, it's amazing.... so I didn't need to be 135 to accomplish looking better... about 20 lbs in, I started hearing that.... so focus on small goals and meet them. A bunch of small goals add up to 1 BIG goal and you won't feel as deprived or frustrated. LOVE the journey and the personal growth that comes from freeing yourself of the unwanted fat. You are a work in progress.....and an amazing one at that! ;-D Veronica
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!