Hi everyone! New to this site!

Options
Saviik
Saviik Posts: 46 Member
Hii~ I'm new to this site, but not new to losing weight. I've been using a different site, but this one offers a better mobile app and is pretty similar. Soo I figured I'd give this one a go and see if I like it more. :) May use both, but this one will be my primary since the mobile app makes it much easier to stay on track.

So a little about myself! My name is Alicia, I'm 21 years old, and I'm about 5'3. I'm currently at 183 and I'd like to be at about 150. I started losing weight around Christmas of 2010 and I was about 220. At first I just shed weight by cutting back on how much I was eating. Which worked for about 10-15 pounds. Then when the weight stabilized I took up calorie counting. That got me down to 195 and then it stopped working. At least that's how it seemed. I was at the same weight for about 2 weeks and kind of gave up for several months.

I didn't start calorie counting again until about 2 weeks ago. During the few months I wasn't counting I actually lost another 10 pounds. So counting calories gave me a general idea on making sure I wasn't overeating. This time around though I've added in exercising. Which I'm sure is going to help me a ton.

So here I am.. 183 shooting for 150! It's pretty crazy. The loss has been kind of slow, but I can't remember the last time I was in the 180's! I've always been heavy and this is probably the thinnest I have looked in years. So I feel pretty good, but I'm not done yet. :)

So.. I'm looking to support and get support from others! Our goals don't have to be similar. Anyone on the same journey is fine with me! Add me if you'd like so we can get to know each other and help each other.

Replies

• pinguina8
    pinguina8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    adding you right now! You're my height and around the same age!
    Good luck to you!! We can do this :)
  • hazysmama
    hazysmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Seems like you have a pretty good idea what you are doing. Congrats on your progress so far!
  • rolly896
    Options
    Good Luck You can do it I enjoy this app on my Iphone
  • Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks a ton everyone! The community on this site is better so far. Didn't get this many responses on the other. Loving it!
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    add me:) im 196 and want to be 130