Low calorie breakfast ideas!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kgorm001
    kgorm001 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Egg beaters, southwestern style with turkey bacon and 100 calorie whole grain english muffin. Sometimes I add reduced fat shredded cheese. When I'm too busy (or slept in), a hard boiled egg is nice to have ready in the fridge.
  • Myra73
    Myra73 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Although I agree with the idea of breakfast like a king, dinner as a pauper-- I too find if I start out light at the beginning of the day, it gives me more flexibility for the rest of the day, in case I lose my willpower in the evening, etc... That being said, there were already great ideas here, and I agree with most of them. I tried Fiber One 80 calorie honey squares today and I loved it. Because cereal is just so easy on a busy morning. I will have a good protein snack a little after I get to work. Which I need to get to, now!
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I eat Luna Bars on work days. I can buy them 10/$10 at Kroger. They have about 180 calories per bar. Plus, I stay full until lunch time.
  • scoleman58
    scoleman58 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oscar Mayer - Deli Style - Turkey Breast - Smoked Thin Sliced, 3 slices (51g) 23 1 0 4 0 0
    Oscar Mayer - Delifresh Smoked Ham Shaved, 3 slices 23 0 1 5 0 0
    Kraft - Cheese Singles Made With 2% Milk - American, 1 Slice (19g) 45 2 3 4 2 0
    Lenders - Bagel Thins Plain, 1 bagel 110 22 0 3 0 0
    Meijer - Grade A Large Eggs, 1 egg 70 1 5 6 2 0
    TOTALS 271 26 9 22 4 0
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oats and cinnamon...

Can't go wrong :)
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Plain oatmeal with rasins, protein shake with water and some fruit...apple or a banna.
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Almost every day I eat a poached egg (cooked in a microwave poacher), a low sodium WG english muffin, and 1/2 ounce of natural cheddar cheese. 214 calories, lots of protein, some fiber, it's filling and delicious and takes me 5 minutes to prepare. :smile:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Cereal is the worst in terms of low calorie and filling. I like fat free cottage cheese, yogurt with a little bit of rice krispies or Kashi Go Lean sprinkled on top, and egg white and veggie omelets. Soy bacon is also awesome.

GL!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup daisy cottage cheese 2%
    1/2 cup pineapple tidbits or peaches.
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I really like oatmeal with cinnamon. sometimes i add honey if i want it to be a bit sweet
    greek yoghurt, cottage cheese (you can add fruits to both)
    and i really like eggs. scrambled, fried or boiled with a piece of toast.
  • kototo
    kototo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal every morning. Instead of milk and sugar I put in a scoop of vanilla fat free ice cream.. Nice flavor and my brain feels like Im cheating..
  • siwelh
    siwelh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can't have eggs, dairy or soy- so my options are pretty limited. I have been loving 3 turkey sausage links (Jimmy Dean precooked-from costco) on a toasted everything bagel thin with a nice mustard. Under 250 cal and cooks in about 1 minute.