hi I'm new here and need some friends

Options
hi everyone
I am new on here and I would like some friends for help and support, I am 30 and I have quite a bit to lose, i'm 5'7 ans 224lb and my food intake is at 1450. I'm interested in people who have a bit to lose like me (or did and have lost some ) or who have a similar food intake . i did manage to to get to 194lb last year but i was on steroids and was not carefull whith what I ate :( so piled it back on. so if any one wold like to be friends I would like to hear from you :)

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am in
    you can add me.
  • PugsMagoo
    PugsMagoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me.
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    you can add me
  • elly_bean83
    elly_bean83 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    add me!! We have similar stats so it would be fun to follow each others progress!! cheers
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    me too...And welcome :)
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you want. I have 25 more lbs to lose. I've been on here for a while, but have just started over this week and its becoming a challenge to lose the weight,
  • Nikki2much
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, add me if you'd like!
  • Mhachey
    Mhachey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • bonbon1472003
    bonbon1472003 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    yes you can add me as well. I'm 50lb overweight
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

37yr old SAHM of seven (six at home). 5'7", 204 lb. Aiming to lose another 64 lb.
  • zumbaabby
    Options
    you can add me as well! I weighed 300 pounds january of 2010. I lost 115, but now I've put about 10 back on...so getting back at it hard! you can do it! :)
  • codenamevoodoo
    codenamevoodoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....let's get this done and get out there in the world.
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I say the BIGGER the cheering section the better! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Add me:) I'm 5'6'', 32, looking to loose 30 lbs. My calorie goal is 1450, but I was already eating that. Exercise has been my saving grace. Good luck!
  • Loulouricl
    Loulouricl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake is 1200 a day, I'm 46 years old and I want to lose weight but also change my lifestile and increase my muscle strenght. My big problem is that I have no resistance to pain and stop right away when I start to feel tired .... Add me on if you want. Good luck !!
  • lileas
    lileas Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there. I just signed on to this site today. You can add me also. I have lost 30 lbs in the last year and have 10 more to do to my goal.
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have 100lbs to lose,........Im taking it slow 1lb at a time...:smile:
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Looks like youve gotten quit a few people to help support you and motivate you! Do you have room for one more? if so I can always use another support and motivation person myself!

Welcome to MFP!

Remember FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!