ANY DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FANS OUT THERE?

2»

Replies

• JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Everyone loves Dave!....don't they?
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Love DMB! My first concert of theirs, my best friend and I met them after the concert by out running all the other fans when they were leaving and we got invited on their tour bus....I was 17 and they were all gentlemen! :love:
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    LOVE DMB!
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Absolutely! I was actually at the Piedmont Park Concert that they are constantly showing on Palladia! Love DMB
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    I'm a HUGE fan!!!!!! I've got to find and join the group!!!!!!!
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    YEP!!!! Definitely!!!! I unfortunately came late to the love. I was young and foolish, I like to think I am making up for it now.....LOL
    I regularly rock out to his Live at Radio City with Tim. AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    I absolutely love DMB!

Here's a quick story for you:

My husband (fiance at the time) and I went to a concert. I LOVE DMB so much and for years have wanted to see them in concert. I put the very expensive tickets on my charge card and we packed up some food, beer, tailgated and were ready to go!

We had lawn seats but honestly, there wasn't a bad seat in the place so it was great! Before DMB even came on, my husband had 'the look'. I knew he drank too much and that it wouldn't be pretty if I kept him there any longer. Especially being on the lawn where we were surrounded by other drunk people.

I walked him to the car, as he staggered through people. As soon as we got to the car, he puked his brains out. Also the entire ride home.

That was a good 6 years ago and I have STILL never forgiven him! Every year when I hear DMB advertising to come to our area, I shoot him the look of death! I still remind him that he owes me tickets to see them again. Because it was on my bucket list....

I swear I'll never let him live that down!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Love them!
  • Love DMB, enjoy working out to their live shows.
  • JPDad
    JPDad Posts: 147
    Wife and I are big fans. Saw him once at the gorge. Planning on going to a 2012 show somewhere...
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Love me some Dave!!! Been to 5 shows, but its been few years for me. Hoping I can make one soon.
  • JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Love Dave Matthews! :)
  • My husband and I are big fans!! <3 them!! Going to look for the group, feel free to add me :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    I think everyone loves DMB, just not everyone has listened to them yet.... but once they do.. FAN!

A lot of you on this post alredy know me and are friends. Anyone can feel free to send me a FR.
  • Steph_Mayberry
    Steph_Mayberry Posts: 6 Member
    Im late to this party but I am also a DMB fan!!! Will be hitting my 52 show this summer!!!!!! LoVE!!!!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    of course, went to his show in charlottesville, VA this year. Nothing like a hometown concert!
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE DMB!!