Lose 10lb by Vday Challenge (Closed Group)

Options
2»

Replies

• audreanna76
    Options
    I weighed in at 214.7 on Saturday. I lost 3.3 pounds. YAY!!!
    I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I hope everyone has a blessed week!
  • audreanna76
    Options
    My goal for this week is to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. I've been slacking on water!!!
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    My weigh is staying the same, I am working out but some days I fall below my calorie count my goal this week is to try and increase what I eat to even out my workout and my calorie intake. Wish Me Luck!
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Nice to see some activity !

My goal(s) this week is to get 30+ mins of physical activity in a day and also still get a load of water stuck in during the day !

I'm doing quite well so far I have started going out for a walk every night and also drinking water every chance I get !

xx
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Today will be my last day this week trying to collect weigh in, after 2 weeks of know weigh in I will drop ppl from the group. OAN: How is everyone's morning?
  • SLN11
    Options
    I will put a status out tonight about sending weigh in's too you hun !

Come on guys we are part of a challenge lets get it together

I am secretly hoping there is a chance that you will set up another challenge group for easter time haha

Hope everyone has had a fab day, mine has been super busy and exhausting x
  • 1mcward
    1mcward Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Aw, I just got the hang of how to get here. Well, I can appreciate the effort to track it all. At any rate, I am 164 today.
  • audreanna76
    Options
    I weighed in at 213 on saturday (lost 1.7 pounds last week). Whoot Whoot! Hope everyone has a successful week
  • kimray75
    kimray75 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a single pound since we started this challenge! In fact, I gained a few ounces. I've been working my body hard though so I'm thinking I'm losing inches. My clothes fit nicer so I'm going with that *LOL* I refuse to let the scale bring me down. HEY! Maybe I can lose 10 INCHES by V-Day *LOL* I would take THAT! :))

Hope everyone is doing great and has a great week :)
  • Dare2BThin
    Options
    Im here, last week was rough waiting for weigh in so, I will post on monday whoever I have. Ill post in a few week. My weight will so no change because my scale broke but I'll have a new one by this Sat.
  • Dare2BThin
    Options
    Dare2BThin 190lb -0lb 0% loss
    kimray75 172lb + 0.4 0.23% gain
    cloud2011 233lb -1 0 .43% loss
    sln11 189lb -6.5lb 3.22% loss
    1mcward 164 -3lb 1.8% loss
    nikkir1072 202lb -4lb 2.42% loss
    audreanna76 213 -5 2.29% loss

These are all the weigh in I have for this week and this is combined from last week and this week, if anyone else weighs in I will fix it or add the loss to next week. I will post our wiegh in every Monday by six a clock that enough time for everyone to get it in. :) Again I dont know if mine is accurate my scale broke, I will have a WII Fit this evening :) and I regular scale by Sat.
  • Dare2BThin
    Options
    My goal this week is to drink more water.....really been slacking
  • SLN11
    Options
    Hello guys, hope your all ok !

My goal for this weekis eat more fruit and veg
    Use kettlebells a lot more with HRM x
  • 1mcward
    Options
    163. Goal this week is to walk my dog at least twice. Poor girl gets neglected.
  • 1mcward
    Options
    I found my way to the site! there must be an easier way, but late in the game now! LOL! Final weigh in 162.2 lbs. It's been a great experience with the ladies Ive met here. They're determination and focus has pushed me on! I have been trying since Oct and until I joined this group, the loss was almost non-existent. Thanks Dare for coordinating. Your the best! Wish you well in your fitness journey!