Do you ever wish you could get plastic surgery?

Options

Replies

• kimclaws
    kimclaws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yes, and I did. and it is still the best money I have ever spent, :) no regrets whatsoever,
  • mrs_lanza
    Options
    I had a neck lift because no matter how much weight I lost I still had a huge double chin. My mom is very petit and has the same problem. I don't regret it at all.
  • botography
    botography Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I see people who have had it done... on tv of course. And I just cannot believe they do what they do. For myself, a little bit here and there would be nice but I am all for the natural look. I am afraid once I would get started I would not know when to stop.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I was wondered what it would be like to have a huge...HAMMER.. beat my wife would love it lmao :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    damn straight.....

Flopsy and Mopsy have gone from a 44D to a 44 LONG
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    No, my imprefections are what makes me unique, interesting, beautiful.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Yes, I want to get cosmetic surgery so I can alter my appearance to look exactly like the OP.
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yes please, but I am too afraid of dying on the table for vanity.
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    Yes! I want my big boobs back -.-

this ^ lost a lot of boobage
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yep! And I got it! ;)
    But I did months of research first and did it for ME and no one else.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Well if i had a lot of money i might consider getting alittle lippo (but on the other hand if i had alot of money i might just have a personal trainer follow me 24/7 for like 2months and id be done lol)

i've thought about getting boobs cause i dont like the shape of mine they sit farther apart than id like when not wearing a bra

and i think id get veneers for my teeth but aside from that im very content
    the teeth is prob. the only one i would actually get done
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've had a C section and that area may never go back to normal. It's too loose and can use some tightening.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Strangely...no. I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't mind. I actually really like myself a lot anyway.

This.

That and I find plastic surgery for recreation is ridiculous, unless you have a deformity or need cosmetic surgery for burns and such. (My honest opinion)
  • Quarrysider
    Quarrysider Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Nah, I like what I've got, wrinkles and all.

BUT

I would consider cosmetic dentistry - I have a missing one right at the front, so I don't grin in pictures :bigsmile:
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    I always wanted a nose job when I was younger...then I started looking through family pictures and realized that my entire dad's side has the same nose. It changed my mind because I realized I would no longer look like the rest of my family if I got it done.

When I lose all my weight, if I still have excess skin on my arms or stomach, I wouldn't hesitate to get that fixes. I figure I put a lot of work into losing the weight, so I may as well get it done to show off my hard work!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    already did.

5 years since i was united with my lovely "girls".

i will of course have them redone in 5 years or so, and i would consider things in the future.

i think i will have veneers in the next 2 years.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Everyday! I would get my boobs done any time if I could take the time off of work!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I always wanted a nose job when I was younger...then I started looking through family pictures and realized that my entire dad's side has the same nose. It changed my mind because I realized I would no longer look like the rest of my family if I got it done.

When I lose all my weight, if I still have excess skin on my arms or stomach, I wouldn't hesitate to get that fixes. I figure I put a lot of work into losing the weight, so I may as well get it done to show off my hard work!

Awee I'm glad you have decided not to change your family nose... I have my dads exact nose and it's what makes us look like father and daughter... I would not change it even though it is a little big hahahaha
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about a nose job but then I found a surgery software and made the changes I wanted to my nose in a picture , and I looked exactly the same I could barely tell the difference. So it was not worth money , I'm keeping my big nose.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a tummy tuck when I reach my goal weight and a boob lift. I don't want bigger ones just ones that don't hang down to my knees. :laugh: It'll never happen though because I can't afford it and don't imagine I'll every be able to. :ohwell:

This is my planned reward for when I've lost my weight and kept it off for at least a year...I really can't afford it right now either. Just like my weight loss though, I plan on being able to afford it by then.

I never thought I'd be one for plastic surgery or hair dye, etc. However, I've decided that if it makes me feel better then I will do it. I like my hair color because everyone thinks it's natural. When I start getting muscle definition, I like that too. Both make me feel prettier and more upbeat. When my chest sits back where I'd like it to be, that will also make me feel prettier and more upbeat.

It doesn't mean I don't like myself as I am or that I couldn't forgo all of this without being miserable~ but everyone should make these decsions based upon what will make them feel comfortable and what will not be harmful to themselves physically (or visually, i.e. the Joan Rivers type of thing)