Options

Replies

• imitedlay7
    imitedlay7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    OMG so excited!!!! when does this come out? I know it says february but any idea when??
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    OMG so excited!!!! when does this come out? I know it says february but any idea when??

It can be ordered online now. I'm not sure if or when it'll be available in stores.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm going to order this in a week( next weekend ) So it will be a couple of weeks before I even get it delivered to me. Is anyone planning to start a group or something anytime to do this program? I would love to do it with people to help motivate me.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this.. Surely going to check those videos.. :-)
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok.I found this group just started.I will join it.I'm getting really excited about this.Just the motivation I need.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Does and one please have the link to Jillian Michaels facebook page?
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think this would great, but it is kind of expensive...What makes it so much better then using a handful of her videos? I have 30 DS and Yoga and use both of them. Hhhhmmm, for those of you buying it, I really want to know want you think!
  • imitedlay7
    Options
    I'm getting more and more excited about it as the minutes pass. I'm ordering it as soon as I get home, since the website is blocked at work! BOO!

Okay peeps, here's the skinny, when you go to www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com you click the link that says "notify me" and you will get an e-mail letting you know when you can purchase it. It took 2 days for me. I'm guessing this is how they are releasing it before it goes public.

Also, for anyone who has already ordered it, check your spam mail. My order confirmation e-mail went into the spam folder. It says it should arrive 7-10 business days from the day it was ordered.

So in 7-10 business day, I'll let you guys know I got it, and keep you updated on my progress, and hopefully the others who are diving in will share their progress as well!
  • imitedlay7
    Options
    I got it on Saturday!! Starting it today!!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Very interested in what you think of the set. :wink:
  • Fit4LifeIA
    Options
    I ordered JM Body Revolution, too and should receive it tomorrow. So excited!! I'm 5'4" and weigh 130 pounds - hoping to get down to 120 pounds.
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started my first day this morning. I didn't have any trouble with workout 1. Basically, there's 3 phases. there's 5 workouts per phase 4 that are weights/resistance bands and a cardio workout. the schedule has you workout 6 days a week and rest on sunday. I was very pleased. You get 15 dvds, and meal plan for $137 (i think that was my shipping/tax total). thats around $9/ dvd which i think is a pretty good deal. Good workout that lasts only 30 minutes. I felt like i was getting a good workout without it totally making me feel like i was dying.
    Hope this is helpful.
    7820655.png
  • imitedlay7
    Options
    Okay so I decided to do the 7 day kickstart, but I'm only doing 6 days because I didn't follow the diet or do the cardio video yesterday. I did Workout 1 made it through just fine, my husband did pretty well too. Got up early this morning and did the cardio 1 and loved it. Sweated my butt off. I'm really loving it so far!!

@Fit4LifeIA: I am 4'11" around 130ish and I'm hoping to get down to 110 or less. But really I just want to feel comfortable in the beach or in a tight dress. so if I get there at 115, I'm good. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • nikki722
    nikki722 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this on Sunday and can't wait for it to get here. I heart Jillian workouts!

Can someone tell me what the workout schedule is? Thanks!
  • amyannie
    Options
    tried it yesterday... I LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • mel1610
    Options
    Am trying to find it in the uk I soooooooooooo want to give this a go
  • amyannie
    Options
    started my workout yesterday! loved it!! but does anyone know how you're suppose to go about it? is it you do phase 1 for a week then phase 2 for a week and so forth? and when do you do the cardio part?
  • gg24
    gg24 Posts: 58
    Options
    Bump