What are the best Cathe Friedrich workout dvds?

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
I need suggestions on this. :)

Replies

• Amy_B
    Options
    Anyone want to share their faves and those that got good results? Strength and cardio, please.
  • Showcats
    Options
    I just got my step this week and got Basic Step and Body Fusion. I have done the Basic Step twice and really like it and am doing Body Fusion tomorrow. I also got Low Max but that is more advanced than what I am ready for. I have been at a plateau for 8 weeks but lost 1.2 pounds this week so I am hopeful that I will get good results.

Which ones do you like?
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The Gym Styles are excellent wt. workouts and all of her cardio is good just depends on how much intensity you want. I own everything but STS and I would recommend any of her workouts.
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I just got my step this week and got Basic Step and Body Fusion. I have done the Basic Step twice and really like it and am doing Body Fusion tomorrow. I also got Low Max but that is more advanced than what I am ready for. I have been at a plateau for 8 weeks but lost 1.2 pounds this week so I am hopeful that I will get good results.

Which ones do you like?
    I have Basic Step and BF also. I ended up buying Max 2 (I think is the title). :smile: