The tax fairy is bringing me a JUICER!

Options
1.) whats your favorite juice, and how do you make it.
2.) what is the tax fairy bringing you!

Replies

• acbridges
    Options
    I actually like those silk milk juices but as far as making my own drinks, I have a cook book that is nothing but fruit smoothie mixes and I got one of those blenders that come with cups so you can make a single serving instead of dirty up the big blender. As far as taxes go, I plan on new running shoes and "target" clothing.
  • melanielee86
    melanielee86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Such a great idea!!! :) I think it's fantastic you're purchasing something that is going to benefit you in a healthy way! I've been making smoothies lately, and love them. Just with frozen fruits, low fat yogurt and ice cubes. But, now you have me wanting to use my juicer! haha! I've only used it once for my son. He's a picky eater, and I tried to sneak fresh fruits and veggies in his diet. Then, I totally forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me!! -- The tax fairy is helping my pay behind bills since my fiance got dismissed from his job... Nothing exciting, but the relief we will feel after bills are caught up will be great!
  • acbridges
    Options
    Yoplait has these new packages in the freezer sections, its frozen fruits and frozen chunks of yogurt, you add juice (or some of them say to add your juice) they are like 70 cals per serving (before add anything) and are like around 4.00 a bag that has 2 serving in them which is fine cause once you put half the bag in and mix it with you milk or juice its a decent size glass, basically 8oz.
  • Susan0816
    Susan0816 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I heard the yoplait smoothies are great. Wish I still had a blender or juicer. As for the tax fairy I hope it will get the 100,000 mi tune up or tires for the car. I just need to find the time to work on the spread sheets, if only I had done them monthly:cry: