still no difference pic!

Options
2»

Replies

• MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I can see a real difference! In your stomach and arms!! :) Keep going!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job...how do your clothes feel? You look like you lose all over, evenly. Keep going!
  • venuenz
    Options
    I can see a difference definately!
    Remember it takes quite a bit of time for the mind to register that you have indeed lost weight. Twice now I have lost around 24 and 27 kg over the past 20 years and both times I have not realised how much difference there was in my size :)
    The only way I really understood what type of a transistion had taken place was because I compared my underwear sizes - lol - then I thought - geez I HAVE lost weight!
    10 cms drop in size is fantastic! Just think another 7kg loss and it will be another 10 cms all over.....

2098346.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference. you look way more trim and tight. especially in your stomach and butt areas. Keep working - then look at a picture from a month apart.. you'll see it then. It's cause you see yourself everyday -

keep it up!
  • latinahada
    Options
    I can see a difference!! Keep it up!!!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY see a difference. You're much more toned, not as "soft" looking. Keep up the good work!
  • meghan1789
    meghan1789 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was watching on a TV show last week, that it's the weight that is closest to our internal organs that is the most dangerous and the stuff we should be working towards getting rid of. The stuff right under the skin may not look the nicest, but it's not as dangerous.

I think you've probably done a good job at getting that stuff underneath. It may not show as quickly, but clearly it's going because your weight is going down.

Oh, and I can definitely see a different. Everything just looks tighter! :)

Keep it up!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I see it! Especially in your legs and arms! KEEP IT UP! :flowerforyou:
  • lillybug11
    Options
    wow thankyou every1 for your opinons. I really didnt expect anyone to notice and see that i have lost weight. I honestly put this post up to find out what the hell is wrong with me as i have lost weight but just cant see how or where from. Im glad that you all have been kind enough to keep me going and encourage me. Thankyou :)
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Someone else may have already said this, but I think the reason you aren't seeing it as much as you would like is that it's an overall weight loss. Sometimes it seems to come from everywhere at once (which is less noticeable until it's a LOT of weight) and sometimes it seems to drop from certain places (I've read that it's a First-In, Last-Out kind of process depending on where the fat started to accumulate first).

Looks to me like you're losing from everywhere! Hope you can see it, soon, too. :)
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Please don't be so hard on yourself. You are making a difference you just need to give yourself some more time. You are already seeing changes in your measurements and we see the changes in the photos. Keep it up!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!