NSV - you know what's a good feeling?

Options
Allegi32
Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
My weigh-in is tomorrow, and I'm actually EXCITED. EXCITED! To get on a scale! I know that I put in the hard work this week and it will pay off for me (plus I took a little sneak peek, hee hee).

It's amazing how I remember how awful it used to feel to step on the scale, that terrible feeling of dread when I knew I had eaten all crap all week and the scale would be going up. To know, to see, to feel, the difference and having such a positive experience with something that used to be so negative....well, it's a pretty damn good feeling. And it's very motivating!

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
    Motivation comes in different forms for each of us.
    KEEP PUNCHING!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can relate!!! Proud of you. :)
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I share your excitement.. I took a sneak peek too (my official weigh in isn't until Monday). Its motivated me to keep eating right over the weekend so that number doesn't go up. It's a great feeling and i'm super happy.. Glad your doing good, keep up the good work!

10876412.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!