Weight Watchers Accountability Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• outofideaz
    Options
    I managed to get in a 30 minute fast walk on the treadmill and a short iPod bootcamp session this morning but then I blew it this evening with a giant bowl of caramel corn. :( Ugh! I have no idea why I continue to do that to myself.
  • eshadowgirl
    eshadowgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im using the WW points plus system AND MFP to track points and calories. I found sites to calculate my points for WW and how many points for food. Its the new points plus thing too.

I did WW bout 2 yrs ago and lost 80 plus pounds in 8 months. Unfortunately I injured my foot, and fell off the wagon..gaining a lot of it back.

So its definitely a lifestyle not a diet. Im going to the gym 5 days a week for 90 minutes or more. I watch what I eat...and am now starting to track. Ive lost 30 pounds since last October......No gains even during the holidays, and even with a week off of gym due to aggrevating my old injury(foot).

My goal is to lose 90 pounds.....Ultimately by medical standards i should lose more....But I'll be happy with a 90 pound goal right now. :)
  • tinkerbell42381
    tinkerbell42381 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Really messed up this weekend...two birthday parties, lots of yummy snacks and cake (finger foods are my biggest weakness, especially when cheese is involved). I tried to to stick to the veggie trays, but with little success...dreading my weigh-in. :frown:
  • outofideaz
    Options
    I had a bit of a rough weekend myself. So far I'm on track yesterday and today. How about you?
  • tinkerbell42381
    tinkerbell42381 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been doing really well the last few days. I weigh-in tonight, so we'll see how it goes (fingers crossed that at least
    I maintain!).
  • outofideaz
    Options
    I really want to get back on track and lose this extra weight but I just don't feel like I'm finding what I need here so I'm canceling my account and moving on. Thanks to everyone who's offered support.
  • brandie_kelly
    Options
    I just go the old Weight Watchers program materials because I really didnt like how the new prgram counted points for food and basically is trying to be a low carb high protein/fiber diet. I like the freedom of the old program.

I lost about 30 pounds on the old sytem and unfortuanatly once I reached my goal I stopped counting and it all (plus 20 lbs) have since krept back up on me so Im sorta starting from scratch.

I defiantly like the idea of haveing an online "Weight Watchers" meeting, because its really hard to do it all on your own.

Heres my stats: 27 daily points, 35 weekly points

CURRENT
    Weight: 202lbs
    Height: 5'8"
    Dress size: 14
    Workout schedule: 60 minutes of cardio maybe 2 days a week

GOAL
    Weight: 160lbs
    Dress Size: 8
    Workout Schedule: 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week, 60 minutes of yoga 3 days a week
  • nadene04
    nadene04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been studying up on the points plus system and ready to give it a try without meetings. Fruits and veggies are what I really do lack so I am hoping this will help me incorporate them in my day more. Also, trying to get more excercise into my days but it is hard with the cold weather. Hope to find support and new friends here :)