Hello from Wales!!

Options
After trying weight watchers etc this is the only way I have been able to stick to a diet. I have cut out all the fizzy drinks even the low cal ones and have cut back on portion sizes. My wife and I started this on January 1st this year, not as a resolution but as a life change, so far between us we have lost 31lbs

I find the App for the iphone to be great and the ability to scan barcodes is great.

307588.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• faithattwell
    faithattwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, 31lbs between you is amazing, well done! Cutting out even low cal fizzy drinks will definitely help apparently they make you crave naughty foods. If I go out and have to have a fizzy drink I usually have a lime and soda water instead and its yummy. Yes this site is great, and free. :)
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wales too!

I'm sure you'll love MFP - it's a great community and the tools are fab for keeping you on track.

Well done both on your weight losses. There are a few of us around in Wales and lots in Britain. :smile:

Not that it truly matters where you get your support the WWW is one big world eh! lol

Look forward to seeing you around and seeing your progress.
  • BelleEns
    BelleEns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wales! Nice to see a few people from Cymru on here. I've been here for a few months, and have lost 3 and a half stone since last Easter (though not all through MFP). Trying to maintain now.
    Well done on your weightloss!
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi there from South Wales! :wink:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You'll do great on this site, loads of support. You seem to have done alright so far!
    Nice to see someone else from Wales on here :smile:
  • jedw31
    jedw31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    south east wales here. 12 lb down so far and still plugging away :)
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi from Port Talbot, South Wales!! I've been on here about a month now and lost 9lbs!
  • funkywelshstar
    Options
    Hiya from North Wales. :smile:

I downloaded this App 10 months ago when I got an android phone but only yesterday had a look at its features.

The last 12 months has been stressful with the descovery of a cancerous mole on my back, the death of Varley my boyfriend's guide dog and then he being in and out of hospital with back problems. As a result of comfort eating my weight has crept up and up.

So hopefully with the help of this App i will be able to achieve the weight loss to get me back to where I was this time last year.