SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there
    I just was reading my info at the start of this group and it says 221 sorry that was my starting weight. I would like to have a goal weight of 190.

thanks,
    denise

that's what i have for you (: must have typed it wrong on the board oops
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    Can I join too?

Name: Raquel
    Starting weigh: 150 lbs
    Goal weight: 141 lbs
    Height: 5' 7
    I'm doing gym (mostly cardio) 3-4 times a week, I want to do this for the next 2 months and after decrease on the cardio exercises and add strenght training.
    I want to tone my legs, *kitten* and but and get rid of my fat roll in my belly.

By the way, I'm 26 years old and I'm fom Portugal.

Let's do this !

sorry, we're a closed group. there's lots of other challenge threads on the message boards :smile:
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    it's great to see everyone getting their water in!! im also chuggin' away (:
  • JennM874
    JennM874 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Last week: 181
    Today: 180

Down on pound! I wish it was more, but it was a tough week for me. I went out for restaurant week three times this past week. I was way over my calories everyday! Hopefully next week I will watch my calories better, and not go out to eat!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for an even 210 or less. Good week regardless
  • musicgirl6
    Options
    SW: 223
    LW: 220
    CW: 219

- 1 lb
  • JennArlen
    JennArlen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join? I would love the added support and I think this is a great place to start!
    Im Jenn, 27 and a mother of 4. I had 3 csections so I would love to tone my tummy muscles back up.
    My weight is 168.8 right now and my goal weight is to be 115. Im 5'7
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 152.4

Week 1: 155
    Week 2: 154
    Week 3: 152.4

I'm just happy it's going in the right direction. Next step: to weigh less than I did in October (2lbs to go!).
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    194 this week :( Hopefully it's mostly water weight due to the traveling I had to do this past week. Oh well, I'm determined to start counting every bite and getting in gear on the workouts this week so hopefully I'll see a loss next week. Good luck this week everyone!
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    New adjusted figures due to new scale.

SW: 222.4
    CW: 220.0

Down 2.4lbs. :smooched:

Even with buying the new scale and having to adjust my numbers, I had a really good week. :heart: I bought a food scale also, did the challenge - upped my water and took the stairs every where. I have to tell you, water wasn't a problem, but the stairs were the harder part for me. The elevator lets out right next to my office, so I had to go out of my way. I also made a point of walking to the further staircase and took those instead of the ones closest to me and leaving my office more often just to take the stairs. Anywho, I think the best investment this week was the food scale. Much more accountability and helped me stick to my calories better.

Next week for me, adding back in exercise. I was doing the 30DS, but it was really aggravating my knee really badly and I can't afford to be put on light duty at work. Taking this week off to get my knee right and eating in order, really helped. Going to start the C2 5K again with some weight training. Here I go! Good luck fellow Summer Dolls! :bigsmile:
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    SW: 199
    LW: 199.5
    CW: 195.4

-4.1 lbs!!!!
    After gaining weight last week I was hoping for a big loss this week...and OH, YEAH! So excited it actually happened. Plus, TOM just arrived (totally bloated right now) so I'm excited to see the scale next week. Hope everyone else had a great week :)

PS- Sorry if that wasn't TMI.
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb :)
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Last week: 181
    Today: 180

Down on pound! I wish it was more, but it was a tough week for me. I went out for restaurant week three times this past week. I was way over my calories everyday! Hopefully next week I will watch my calories better, and not go out to eat!

I am only down a little over a pound also. I stayed within my calories, but was way over on my fat! We can do it this week!
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 172
    Week 2: 169.5
    Week 3: 168

Didn't do as great with the water challenge as I should have so I am adding that to my own personal challenges this week!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Current Weight:224.2 (Had a bad couple of days, got to improve for next week)
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 150
    Week 2: 150
    Week 3: 152.5

Poopie. But this was my first week back at the gym doing cardio and weights so I'm almost positive that it's just water-weight.
  • helnahandbasket
    helnahandbasket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 146
    Week 2: 144
    Week 3: 144

No loss this week. I'm feeling pretty discouraged as I was under on my calories every day this week (and I think doing pretty well with my macros and water) but I think I need to exercise more... I'll try that this week.

Good job, everyone else! :)
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 208.4
    Week 2: 204.4
    Week 3: 202

Down 2.4 pounds I am super excited :) I hope that if I keep this up then I can be under 200 for the first time in over five years...I am so looking forward to it!
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SW: 193
    LW: 19.2
    CW: 195.2

It was a bad eating week!!!
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SW:164
    1/22-162.6