*Personal Question* Clothed or Unclothed?

Options

Replies

• Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am usually clothed, especially in the winter and my scale is downstairs in the kitchen, although if you have the option, I would go for nekkid! :smile:
  • rufwil
    rufwil Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    every Saturday, first thing in the morning unclothed so I know my true progress.
  • cocacole77
    Options
    As long as it's the same for each weigh in then you are seeing accurate results!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nekkid, first thing in the morning.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    T-shirt and undies.
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    boxers only.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well, since I don't have a scale at home, I have to weigh in whenever the opportunity arises. I do take my shoes off, and try to be in pretty much the same clothes when I know I'm going to the doctor though.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    nude
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Depends on who is home. If its just me and my roommate then its naked, but on weekends there is too much of an audience so I put on my tmnt boxers and a tank.
  • morganfox5
    Options
    first thing in the morning for sure! that is when you are your true weight. right after i go to the bathroom, no clothes :)
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    From the time I walk thru my door ... The clothes slowly come off as I head down my hallway ... Totally in the buff for most of the day ... Clothing optional is not just a choice ... It's a way of life ! Ha ! Nothing more comfortable than freedom ... :)
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Clothes off! Watch off! Glasses off! Every little bit counts right?! :laugh:
  • PandaNerd
    Options
    Without clothes and without shoes. They tend to add up to 1-2 pounds. If you have to do it clothed, then you could take off 1-2 pounds from what the scale says (This is just what I've learned over the years. Not saying it's truly accurate but it has been for me!)
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    depends on how busy i am, if im in a rush i just take of my sweater, maybe jeans. other times i take it all off lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I do it in my birthday suit.

(taken out of context, this sounds awfully dirty).
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I used to strip off to weigh myself, but others in the gym objected! Seriously though, unless you are certain you are wearing the same things every weigh-in, it won't be entirely accurate. I weigh myself in my birthday suit...
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    workout clothes, minus the shoes. my scale hates me enough as it is.
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Unclothed, and always first thing in the AM before breakfast and after a good pooh....:blushing:

lol the same :)
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    let's face it we all love to be naked anyway. :-) Ultimately if you want to be accurate it doesn't really matter as long as you do it the same each time. I do it naked but when I put my weight on my driver's license I might need to add a lb :-P
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am so glad this question was asked. Now I can finally sleep at night.