TURBO FIRE SUCCESS PICTURES, PLEASE!!!!

Options
gloria84
gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
Hi, I just bought turbo fire and want to see your pictures/experiences with it... Im so thrilled!! Im going to start today!!! Please share :wink:

Replies

• Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some success pics as well. I have the whole program at home. Went through about five weeks and stopped :(
    Some success pics would definitely be motivating!
  • gloria84
    Options
    :cry: no shares???
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I would love to see pics too! I did TurboFire from Nov.7 - the end of December everyday and only lost 8 pounds..then started hybrid schedule with Rockin Body, lost a couple more..now going to add some strength training. The Scult30/Tone30 has bonus of Burn Circuit 1..tried that today and I really liked that too! But I have lost 3.5 inches from my waist and my back has really toned..It is awesome for those areas plus about 1.5 inches from hips and chest..Adding Rockin Body has now helped take an inch off my legs.
  • Cely21
    Cely21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have pics but to embarrassed to post still. But if it helps any for some motivation I've been doing Turbofire for 4 months, and have lost so far a total of 42lbs. This month I've started Chalean Extreme and doing it along with Turbofire. I love :love: Chalene's workouts they're not boring and make want to workout more. Have fun!! :flowerforyou:
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    I have pics but to embarrassed to post still. But if it helps any for some motivation I've been doing Turbofire for 4 months, and have lost so far a total of 42lbs. This month I've started Chalean Extreme and doing it along with Turbofire. I love :love: Chalene's workouts they're not boring and make want to workout more. Have fun!! :flowerforyou:

That is great results~ thanks for sharing your success! I love her workouts too..she is so motivating..even if I start out not feeling like working out, I am so fired up by the end of the workout
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ok. Please don't laugh. I know I am nowhere near my goal, but if it can help someone else, and motivate them then it's definitely well worth it.

I started TF at 224 lbs at the end of June. The last picture is from November. I stopped working out for over a month (exams and the holidays) but have started back at square 1 again. I am down another 10 lbs from the last picture. I did the 8 week prep program, then the 12 week normal program. I am in week 3 of the normal program again (hence the 10 lbs loss).

I have lost a total of 49 lbs with turbofire. Well actually 59 if you count the 10 lbs that I gained and then relost due to gorging over the holidays.

sorry I am trying to resize them...just waiting for photobucket to catch up
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ugh can't get these to shrink :(
  • gloria84
    Options
    I would love to see pics too! I did TurboFire from Nov.7 - the end of December everyday and only lost 8 pounds..then started hybrid schedule with Rockin Body, lost a couple more..now going to add some strength training. The Scult30/Tone30 has bonus of Burn Circuit 1..tried that today and I really liked that too! But I have lost 3.5 inches from my waist and my back has really toned..It is awesome for those areas plus about 1.5 inches from hips and chest..Adding Rockin Body has now helped take an inch off my legs.

Wow... 8 pounds its awesome for a month... Im on my third day and my back and butt are super sore!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • gloria84
    Options
    We cannot see the pictures :cry: . Your weight loss on it is amazing...Personally Im trying to lose 20 pounds by when I finish TF hopefully I can do it.... Did any of you did the 5 day inferno plan??
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Rae6503/view/turbo-fire-results-155975

I did Turbo Fire. Liked it a lot. However, I'm not a huge fan of Beach Body in general.
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Rae6503/view/turbo-fire-results-155975

I did Turbo Fire. Liked it a lot. However, I'm not a huge fan of Beach Body in general.
    You can really tell off your back and waist..I am still heavier than I want to be but maybe I will try to get my pics up. The area I notice the most for me was back and waist. I too gained an inch in my bicep, but I think that was maybe building muscle cause now that i added Rockin Body I have lost that inch and a little more and my arms are much more toned
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    I have lost a total of 49 lbs with turbofire. Well actually 59 if you count the 10 lbs that I gained and then relost due to gorging over the holidays.

sorry I am trying to resize them...just waiting for photobucket to catch up

I can't see the photos either..but that is awesome! Congratulations on the loss you have had from TurboFire..it is inspiring..helping me to push forward. I know I got to get past this stall I am having and I will make it!
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    this is definitely embarrassing..but oh well..and there isn't a huge change except in the bottom layer of my back, it is no longer really a roll but smoothed more. Can't wait for a couple more months to see where i am. So this is starting pic (in gray Nov. 7) and then 10 pounds down, 3.5 inches off waist in 2nd one (black)
    6782782667_62d144a2ec.jpg
    2halfmonth by gordnas24, on Flickr
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a before/after on my profile. Sorry, I don't have a lot of time right now to figure out how to post pictures on here. But, I did 13 weeks of TF and now I am doing the C25K program. I LOVE TF!
    The picture that shows the best results is the side by side comparison photo where I'm standing to the side.
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pic's! There is nothing to be embarrassed about - you rock! I could see the difference right away. Keep going - you are an inspiration!
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Okay, I figured it out.
    So, stats are actually on the pictures. But, I did TF for 13 weeks. Plus followed MFP for calories.

SepttoJan-1.jpg
  • josina
    josina Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a huge fan of beach body products! I have done Insanity and p90x. Great results! Although I haven't done turbo fire I have seen the video and it looks fantastic!
  • gloria84
    Options
    Great success stories and pictures ladies!! Thank you soo much for sharing this keeps me motivated to keep on!!! Plus Im loving the workout she is so energetic that it makes you want to push harder.
    Thanks again,Ill be posting before after pictures in 12 weeks....:wink:
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    And here is a picture in the same shirt on Nov 7 and today...this is one where you can kind of tell the 3.5 inches off the waist.
    Hope you all enjoy TurboFire as much as I do! I LOVE it!
    6783203751_4a5db5b622.jpg
    wonderwoman by gordnas24, on Flickr
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    this is definitely embarrassing..but oh well..and there isn't a huge change except in the bottom layer of my back, it is no longer really a roll but smoothed more. Can't wait for a couple more months to see where i am. So this is starting pic (in gray Nov. 7) and then 10 pounds down, 3.5 inches off waist in 2nd one (black)
    6782782667_62d144a2ec.jpg
    2halfmonth by gordnas24, on Flickr

wow amazing job!! big difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!