*Personal Question* Clothed or Unclothed?

Options

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I would do it naked, but to get to the scales i have to venture out into the hallway, and i live with alot of people.. So i normally do it in my underwear!
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Clothes off! Watch off! Glasses off! Every little bit counts right?! :laugh:

I hope you can see without your glasses on, to read the scales ;)
  • Mad3Dog
    Mad3Dog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I weigh in just before I jump in the shower in the morning and after I have had my coffee and breakfast. I eat the same breakfast every day so it is consistent. Naked!
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Naked and first thing after I use the bathroom in the morning.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I do nekkid first of the morning. Especially since it's winter weather and some of the baggy pants I wear could easily add 3-4 lbs, (these things are huge). I don't think a shirt or underwear could add too much extra, but it could mean the difference in losing an extra pound, if the shirt/underwear weighs a good few ounces.
  • donnalord
    donnalord Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    unclothed, everytime, but if you wear clothes it needs to be exactly the same thing each time!
  • dbratton87
    dbratton87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I usually do it in my undergarments. I do it when I am changing my clothes in the morning so I am already down to those. I don't feel like taking everything off every time. I have actually weighed myself back to back -undies on, undies off- just to test it, and it makes no difference.
  • tronapage
    Options
    Lightly clothed and soft slippers...the same outfit I will wear to the doctors office. LOL...I take no chances.
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey, I read where you did your weigh in on Friday morning. I learned a trick. I have an official weigh-in at my TOPS group on Thursdays...(read between the lines....right before weekend... have several 'working' days to lose what I put on on the weekend...). I've been holding myself to a Monday morning weigh in as well.....Well, I no longer use the weekend as an excuse to live it up with just a few days to 'diet' myself to a decent loss....if lucky!

Just an idea!!!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Oh, I also forgot to add that the first time I lost weight, by the time I was down about 80-90 lbs, I really stopped caring as much and did weigh in fully clothed. Didn't seem to make a giant difference but there was (depending on the clothes) 1-2 lb differences. I did at least take off my shoes and coat. But at the same time, this was a big professional scale at the weight loss boarding school I attended, so it was more accurate than your run of the mill scale.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i weigh in first thing on a monday morning, neked, before even i've had my coffee and after the morning wee lol!!!
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    In my Birthday Suit first thing in the morning!
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want to see the smallest possible number. Naked. After potty. After working out.
  • spulido01
    spulido01 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Tank and sleep shorts (very light weight) scale is in kitchen. So..... But same time, same place, after restroom, before coffee. I weigh myself everyday, but I only take Mondays read. Keeps me grounded.
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Usually right out of the shower, nude or close to it. If I washed my hair and it's still wet, I take that into consideration and dock some weight. Long wet hair is heavy! :)
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I weigh after I use the bathroom, nakah!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    no clothes - first thing in the am
  • dictations
    Options
    100% nude, always.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    My official weigh ins are at the doctor's, with clothes. I wear the same outfit each time, it weighs 16.4 ounces. When i record my weight here, i deduct one pound. :tongue:
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself in the morning in my jammies after I use the little girls room:blushing: