No-number goals!!

Options
Yeah, yeah, we all have weight milestones we want to reach. Lose ten pounds, lose fifteen pounds. But what are some mini goals you have that don't involve numbers? Like fitting into an old pair of jeans or perfecting a difficult yoga pose?

Mine? I want to be able to lace my corset COMPLETELY closed and be forced to buy a smaller one :)

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    the string bikini I bought last week. *o*
  • heidi2004
    heidi2004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    at the end of the i'm really not concerned of the number on the scale!!! i'm just tierd of looking so frumpy!!!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    What a great idea for a thread! I want to be able to run one mile!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have some really sexy jeans I am dying to get into!!! I want them to fall off me!

I'm going to hang them up in my bedroom now actually
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I decided this weekend that I want to buy an outfit from Abercrombie and Fitch.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I want a six pac, Ive brought out my top 4 abbs just the lower ones to go :D oh and to get bigger arms, I have a large chest so my arms look small even though'theyre qute big lol, I just wanna look awesome naked basically lol
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    Kitty, Heidi, and fatty_to_fitt, I agree!! I want a new wardrobe and I want to look fabulous in it!

Polly, running a mile without stopping would be fantastic, I was never able to do it in school...
  • anabell31
    Options
    I want a six pac, Ive brought out my top 4 abbs just the lower ones to go :D oh and to get bigger arms, I have a large chest so my arms look small even though'theyre qute big lol, I just wanna look awesome naked basically lol

Don't we all? XD
  • carlie_carl
    Options

Don't we all? XD

aye :D this time last year wouldnt even have thought about seeing my ribs other than the ones that come out of the kitchen at a bbq restaraunt lol :P
  • rldafler
    Options
    I want to wear my favorite pair of A&F jeans that I wore when I 1st met my husband!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of capris in my closet that i'm dying to get back into - it will be sweet to get into those and then give them away when they're too big!!
  • gssibley
    gssibley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :happy: I want to be able to go into Any clothing store and buy an outfit! Victoria's Secret--Here I come!
  • anabell31
    Options
    I want to wear my favorite pair of A&F jeans that I wore when I 1st met my husband!

A&F seems to be popular. I've never shopped there, personally. But I agree, I'd love to get into my old American Eagle jeans
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    My goal is to get back down to my 10/12 pants and still keep my DD's.:laugh:
  • stablesong
    Options
    I want to look good in my prom dress because last year I felt like I looked fat in it. I also want to be able to do thirty minutes of strong cardio without taking a break. I can do a lot now, but my endurance isn't very good and I'd like to stop taking so many breaks.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have a box of "skinny" clothes, I will open that box up and fit in em all one of these days!!
  • Rainese
    Rainese Posts: 13
    Options
    To get back into my size 8 skinny jeans by Spring!
  • Scarlot
    Options
    Once I reach my weight goal I want to buy a custom corset for a 22" waist :) x
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    ...I never tried american eagle... I think I might go try, maybe. That sounds like another good goal to me. The mile thing sounds awesome too!!! Could never get there without stopping at least once.
  • ugw125
    ugw125 Posts: 28
    Options
    Win ANTM c: