[CLOSED GROUP] "A little bit of this, a little bit of that"

Options
Good morning! I hope everyone is doing great and ready to take on week 4.
How did you do last week? What are you looking forward to this week? What bad food are you going to cut?

I completed all my tasks last week. This week, I plan to seriously up my water consumption and not procrastinate my crunches so I get stuck with huge sets the last day lol. Also...burpees...yikes!! As for my bad food, I'll avoid candy and I won't be dipping my finger into the PB jar. Those are my main issues.

Have fun!

Week 4: Jan 29-Feb 4

Run/walk 19-26 miles
150 crunches /sit ups (any kind)
80 push-ups (15 without knees!)
5 days of drinking ALL your water

75 burpees
Jump rope for 20 minutes. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc)
Cut your “bad food” by half this week. (Fast food, candy, ice cream…you name it!)
1 awesome night sleep. Sleep is very important, so go to bed an hour early if you can!

Replies

• melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    this week im going to cut down on my weekend "bad" eating. I have a bad habit of over eating in the weekend so not really a food but a habit for me. Other then i just plan on being better at being motivated and actually finish this weeks challenge
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I did a lot better last week and I intend to improve this week. I am looking forward to being smoke free this week. I know it's not a food really but it's definitely a bad habit. I love this challenge and even though I haven't completed everything each week I am moving a lot more than I would have been without it so Thank you so much Maria.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Last week was a great week...not sure what "bad" thing I will cut this week...I think I've been doing pretty good with my eating...not looking forward to the burpees! Will have to up my running to make the miles though.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Well Maria you have really upped the ante this week!!!! I didn't complete all of the challenge last week, I had a day of sodium I didn't complete which is my "bad food" I plan on working on this this week. As for the rest of this week's challenge I will do my BEST to complete it! Thanks again Maria for your encouagement and support :smile:
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a good week of challenges. Thanks Maria! :happy:
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This week is going to be great! I look forward to the increase in miles and the addition of burpees. I am going to try and cut out candy. Last week was a pretty bad eating week for me because of stress and I want to get back in the hang of things :).
  • rachelnelson76
    rachelnelson76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this week. I was able to complete all of week 3, except I was 3 miles short. Have a great week everyone!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Last week was pretty good for me, except I didn't complete all my miles. Getting them all in is really a challenge for me. I just do the best I can.

I don't have a "bad" food. I just have a problem with random snacking. So I will try and cut that down by half this week.

P.S I HATE burpees not looking forward to those lol.
  • cgeiser1
    Options
    end of day one's stats

0/19 miles Run/walk
    100/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind)
    30/80 push-ups (0/15 without knees!)
    0/5 days of drinking ALL your water

20/75 burpees
    5/20 min Jump rope. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    0/10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc)
    Cut your “bad food” by half this week. (Fast food, candy, ice cream…you name it!)
    0/ 1 awesome night sleep. Sleep is very important, so go to bed an hour early if you can!
  • eellis2000
    Options
    Sunday stats:

Run/walk 1/19-26 miles
    30/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind)
    20/80 push-ups (20/15 without knees!)
    1/5 days of drinking ALL your water

5/75 burpees
    1/20Jump rope for 20 minutes. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    2/10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc) 5lb wts.
    1 awesome night sleep. Sleep is very important, so go to bed an hour early if you can!
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Results: Jan 22-28

Run/walk 10.51/15- 22 miles -Didn't get all of this in because of when my long runs were. Saturday before and Sunday after. Don't even feel bad about it.
    140/125 crunches/sit ups (any kind) - DONE!
    30/70 push-ups (2/10 without knees!) - DIdn't finish these as I've been doing a lot of planks so my arms are too tired by the time I finish. Again, I need to spread these out.
    1/1 day of consuming ALL your calories (no more than 10 remaining) - DONE!
    3/3 days of 100% tracking - DONE!
    4/4 days of drinking ALL your water - DONE!

0/30 minutes of yoga/pilates. - I completely forgot about this. YIKES!
    2/2 days of under on carbs for actual goal.
    1/1 hour for myself - MASSAGE! It felt a lot better the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1/30

Run/walk 11.03/19-26 miles
    0/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind)
    0/80 push-ups (0/15 without knees!)

0/75 burpees - these burpees are going to kill me.
    0/20Jump rope for 20 minutes. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    0/10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc) 5lb wts.
    0/7 days Cut your “bad food” by half this week. (Fast food, candy, ice cream…you name it!) - Candy
    0/1 awesome night sleep. Sleep is very important, so go to bed an hour early if you can!
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for another week :)
    Going back to weighing in once a week was great for me last week. For some reason I convinced myself over time that I needed to weigh in daily. I'm going back to weighing in on Mondays :)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    So sorry, i've had a lot going on and i've gotten off track!

2.8 miles so far for this week, gotta work on the other goals...

ETA: Oh, awesome! I got a great night's sleep last night too! Went to bed before 9. :laugh: I was exhausted for some reason.
  • smurfette75
    Options

3/19-26 miles
    60/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind)
    40/80 push-ups (20/15 without knees!)

0/75 burpees
    0/20Jump rope for 20 minutes. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    10/10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc) 5lb wts.
    0/7 days Cut your “bad food” by half this week. (Fast food, candy, ice cream…you name it!) - Candy
    0/1 awesome night sleep. Sleep is very important, so go to bed an hour early if you can!
  • eellis2000
    Options
    Monday's stats:

Run/walk 3/19-26 miles
    40/80 push-ups (40/15 without knees!)
    2/5 days of drinking ALL your water

20/75 burpees
    3/20Jump rope for 20 minutes. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    4/10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc) 5lb wts.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Man, burpees are TOUGH!!
    I'm babysitting my nieces tomorrow and Thursday and I'm hoping they have a jump rope! :P

20/19-26 miles-DONE!
    60/80 push-ups (15/15 without knees!)

15/75 burpees
    0/20 minutes jump rope
    0/10 minute arm workout
    1/4 days of not eating junk
    0/1 awesome night sleep
  • smurfette75
    Options

5.5/19-26 miles
    150/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind) - DONE!
    100/80 push-ups (20/15 without knees!) - DONE!

30/75 burpees
    10/20Jump rope for 20 minutes. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    10/10 minute arm workout. - DONE! 5lb weights
    1/7 days Cut your “bad food” by half this week
  • cgeiser1
    Options
    0/19 miles Run/walk
    150/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind) (DONE)
    45/80 push-ups (0/15 without knees!)

30/75 burpees
    10/20 min Jump rope. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    0/10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc)
    0/ 1 awesome night sleep. Sleep is very important, so go to bed an hour early if you can!
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    5/19 miles Run/walk
    0/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind)
    0/80 push-ups (0/15 without knees!)

0/75 burpees
    0/20 min Jump rope. Imaginary rope if you don’t have one.
    10/10 minute arm workout. If you have weights, that's awesome. If not, use whatever you can! (bags of rice, hardcover books, etc)
    1/ 1 awesome night sleep. Sleep is very important, so go to bed an hour early if you can!

Went to bed early last night as i have a cold and its very draining. Still not well when i woke up this morning but had a great sleep!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    update as of 2/1

12/19-26 miles
    200/150 crunches /sit ups (any kind)
    100/80 push-ups (15/15 without knees!)
    3/5 days of drinking ALL your water

40/75 burpees
    0/20 min Jump rope
    0/10 minute arm workout.