Hello, Just Joined today!

Options
Hello,

I just joined today to keep myself motivated. On the last stretch of my diet program and having difficulty ensuring I exercise enough. Also, adding new foods and need to re-train how much I eat and thought the tracking tools here would be very useful.

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Let me just say...WOW!!! you have lost 88lbs!!! That is amazing and encouraging!!

Welcome to MFP!! Good luck reaching your goal...I do have to say, you are on your way!! (:
  • SugaRhee
    SugaRhee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It has been a long hall, but very close to target and just need more inspiration and tools to get there and keep it off.

Thanks again!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!

I'm looking forward to reading some of your tips on weight loss! 88 lbs lost is a great feat!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, I do. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use.Everyone is really nice here too. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Congrats on your accomplishment so far!
  • SugaRhee
    SugaRhee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:

well done so far :bigsmile:
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome!!! :happy:
  • Bluemajestic
    Bluemajestic Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! :flowerforyou: Awesome job done so far, keep up the fantastic work!