*Personal Question* Clothed or Unclothed?

Options

Replies

• charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Underwear, in the morning... Almost every day.
    Before I eat or drink anything.
  • kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    naked, after my morning pee/dump - hell, I'll even comb my hair, clear my throat and blow my nose it it means I lose a little more weight :wink:

LOL
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    naked first thing in the morning, before water or coffee so it's consistent.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    naked, after my morning pee/dump - hell, I'll even comb my hair, clear my throat and blow my nose it it means I lose a little more weight :wink:

LOL

didn't think of blowing my nose first, but I have been known to wait to put in eye drops! :laugh:
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Completely nude, very first thing in the morning.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nekkid, because every ounce counts!
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    No clothes and hands behind my back, in the bathroom, before the shower. I encourage all to invest in a quality scale.

As far as the doctor's office visit, I try to wear the same type of clothes. They're great about letting me take off my shoes first. :)
  • PinkGoth
    PinkGoth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Naked after my shower where i have shaved, waxed and plucked - every little counts! :tongue:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in a tank top and underwear because that's what I sleep in. It's probably less than a pound :)
  • atadley
    atadley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love the honesty..."after a poo"...haha I thought I was the only one!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Since I told my Curves instructor I wanted accountability I will be weighing in on Wednesday fully clothed and with my sneakers on. I weighed in last Wednesday after breakfast so I will have eaten breakfast before each weigh in. After gym last Wednesday I came home and weighed the same way as at the gym. There was a 1 1/2 pound difference between there scale and mine. Mine weighed me heavier but I will use it to weigh me on Sundays just to see how I am doing. The official weight I will track will be the one from the gym's scale.
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    I use the gym's scale because mine sucks, I weigh after my exercise and shower. but I deffinatly have clothes on; but if I had a reliable one at home I would do it in the morning before eating and naked.
  • danniellexxx
    Options
    I usually wear my underwear .....
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Do you get "Nekkid" and then weigh yourself...or do you do it with clothes on?

To me, your true weight is unclothed...so that's how I do it :)

I weigh myself at the gym. I then weigh my clothes. Usually 1 1/2lbs to 3lbs, depending on what shorts/shoes I'm wearing.
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    in the morning, naked, after i pee and before i get in the shower :) i do it the same EVERY week so i see actual results and i NEVER let myself get on the scale at any other time, otherwise the water weight fluctuation can really frustrate me :)
  • StargazerHuck
    StargazerHuck Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I weigh in nekkid but after my shower. I have to be up for a little bit for my weight to stabilize. If I weigh in too early after I wake up I always weigh more. :happy:
  • petewilson69
    Options
    Naked... everytime.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Naked!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Morning. Pewps. Nekkid.
  • timeformetofly
    timeformetofly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Naked.. first thing in the am after I pee.. once a week.....