Jillian Michaels Body Revolution...

Options
Anyone planning on buying this?
http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/

It's a 90 day program like ChaLean Extreme and P90X. I am debating on buying it so I can start it after I am done with ChaLean Extreme in 2-3 weeks. However, I also think I want to wait until I read some reviews on it. I have **most** of her dvds and I love her as a trainer. I am just curious if anyone here is buying it and if they will give reviews on it when they try it:smile: .

Replies

• charlene_1980
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday. I will be sure to give reviews and before, during, and after photos... I can't wait! I wanted to try p90x but I know that I can't commit to over an hour a day every day.. I do, however, know that I can commit to 30 minutes every day :)
  • ThinningDownChick
    ThinningDownChick Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday. I will be sure to give reviews and before, during, and after photos... I can't wait! I wanted to try p90x but I know that I can't commit to over an hour a day every day.. I do, however, know that I can commit to 30 minutes every day :)

That's why I love her workouts!!! 30 minutes a day :)
  • TaraHolloway_
    TaraHolloway_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just placed my order today! Looking forward to getting it and getting started!!
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Where are you guys ordering this?
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/drtv/ecs/weight-loss-workouts.html

Copy and paste that address... when I go to www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com I get the 'coming soon' page... weird!
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/drtv/ecs/weight-loss-workouts.html

Copy and paste that address... when I go to www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com I get the 'coming soon' page... weird!

Thanks that is what i was getting too! The link you just posted works :)
  • lisrun
    lisrun Posts: 3
    Options
    I love them! :-D I am even into becoming a coach.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm going to order this in a week( next weekend ) So it will be a couple of weeks before I even get it delivered to me. Is anyone planning to start a group or something anytime to do this program? I would love to do it with people to help motivate me.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am definitely planning on buying it. I may need to work my way up to it, though.
  • sramirez711
    sramirez711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just ordered it today
  • kjphipps
    Options
    I ordered it when everyone gets it we should do a challenge and start together. I can't wait this is going to be great !
  • kjphipps
    Options
    What kind of coach? I am a beach body coach and love it so much.
  • lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Keep me in mind for the group!! I'm thinking of ordering soon. Does anyone know when it would be delivered?
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    as soon as I can get through, 30ds and ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs I'll order this =)
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    as soon as I can get through, 30ds and ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs I'll order this =)

^^^ This! Today was day 20 of the 30DS, I may also add 6W6P into the mix and get this when I've done all of them!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I cant afford to keep buying I download them hehe
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My question is how do you calculate how many calorie you burn doing work out video... I just started the 30 day shred and not sure how to log it?
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    I was thinkin of ordering it but I have most of her dvds idk how these will be that much different?