JUNE SHREDDERS!!- WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level-1, Day-9 of the Shred! One more day and I'm on to level 2! Woo-Hoo!

How is everyone coming along so far this week with the Shred? I found it a little hard to get back into the groove. But I made myself do it!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

WOOO....It is JUNE 10th....and ive done the shred 8 times so far....I am making sure to do level 1 10 times before I move onto level 2.....so FRIDAY is level 2 WOOO HOOOO lol.....I am feeling great this morning.....pushups are getting better and better everyday!!
    Also starting to feel better in regards to diet....all that is left is sleep!!:bigsmile:

HAPPY SHREDDING:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Hey I just did day 3 of level1... Im so happy cause I didnt do all the modified version.. I did half a set of normal pushups, and the cardio is getting a little less hard on me..

I feel great!! :laugh:

Wish you all have a nice day:flowerforyou:
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    level 2 kicked my butt this morning!:happy:
  • merrymusiq
    merrymusiq Posts: 35
    Options
    I would like to join this team.. wouldlike to join the gang and wanna shred away my stubborn mid section tyre!! :(
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    When this month's shred is over, I plan to do some Turbo Jam.

Does anyone else have plans for July?

I'm trying to decide between doing Turbo Jam, Tae-Bo, or the Firm. All of them are great workouts, but I have to be very aware of my time so that will be a big factor.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    When this month's shred is over, I plan to do some Turbo Jam.

Does anyone else have plans for July?

I think I'm going to try another Jillian workout - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I think this one is more cardio than weights, so maybe I'll try some weight training on my own along with it.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Ok Day 3 for the week is done. And I'm finding Level 2 a lot harder today than yesterday, hehe.

I think I'm going to try another Jillian workout - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I think this one is more cardio than weights, so maybe I'll try some weight training on my own along with it.

There is No More Trouble Zones that uses weights. It could be a good one to alternate with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Done for today. My internet connection was junk today, so instead of only taking 20-25 minutes, it took almost 35 minutes to do my workout. :grumble: On the bright side, I used it to my advantage. Whatever move I was in the middle of, I kept doing it while my computer was stalled. I ended up burning an extra 75 calories. :bigsmile:

Thanks for the info, ghanie! I might have to try both of those. I think they're both on YouTube too, so I should be set!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    So ... I seem to have gained back about half the weight I lost last week, but the inches are moving again.

There's P90X for you! :laugh: :sad: It's kind of a love-hate thing ... you love the inches melting but the pounds just don't want to keep moving with it! One more month ...
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    day 9, level one done...
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    So ... I seem to have gained back about half the weight I lost last week, but the inches are moving again.

There's P90X for you! :laugh: :sad: It's kind of a love-hate thing ... you love the inches melting but the pounds just don't want to keep moving with it! One more month ...

Dont forget that muscle weighs more then fat!!
  • hiddensecant
    Options

Dont forget that muscle weighs more then fat!!

P90X never lets you forget :grumble:.
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    just finished dinner post-jillian and i wanted to let you all know i did a couple grown-up real push ups today. oh wait. not a couple. . . . SEVEN!!!!!!!!! 7!!!!!!!!!! SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

7 whole push ups! i am so darn proud of myself.
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    what day are we on?? hahah anyways today is done!!! I really had to make my self do it and while doing it I realized that my thighs aren't as jiggly as they used to be. I actually paused the video and show my husband. hahah i was amazed!! lol
    good job everyone!!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ok. Didn't do the Shred today. I went to a friends house for her birthday celebration and thought I'd get home earlier than I did. Just can't get motivated enough to do the Shred at 1 am! But I am proud of myself that I didn't eat or drink a ton of bad stuff at the party! Just a small piece of cake and a small glass of red wine. I went running earlier so I thought I'd let myself have that piece of cake! Plus I had some calories left over! Even though I don't think it's meant to use those extra calories for chocolate cake and wine! :laugh:
    I'll just have to use this as my rest day this week! I'd much rather rest on Saturday though! :grumble:
    Oh well! :smile:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Ok day 4 level 1 is done!
    I had a rough night and didnt sleep very well =(

I found today's shred hard, I couldnt do any regular pushups :sad:

Well, that's it for today

We´re on our way to be shredded!!!

Have a nice day!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

My DH took my Shred DVD out of his xbox to play halo last night and I couldn't find it this morning!! :grumble:
    I did burn about 170 calories on my elliptical this morning, so it wasn't all a loss!

I am planning on getting day 3 done tonight after work. Hope I can motivate myself to get it done :ohwell:

Have a good day and happy shredding!
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Well, this is my first post for the week. I moved on up to Level 2 and I actually like it better. Granted it's harder, but I just like the exercises more than Level 1. I'm also alternating the Shred with the Firm workouts just so I won't get bored. Still no pounds lost but I'm loosing inches for sure. Just wish that dang scale would move.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Day 4 is done for this week ... time for breakfast!
  • jaxterbom
    jaxterbom Posts: 73
    Options
    I haven't shredded, but then, I do not know what shredding is. I walked 90 minutes: Not sure if that counts. Congratulations to all who did good. KEEP DOING GOOD!!! I think that I lost a couple of lbs this week. Official weigh-in Fri AM. :glasses:

223140.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter