Photos - 25 lbs. down!

Options
Lesliecs
Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
I haven't posted many photos, but now that I'm 25 lbs. down, I thought I would see what you all think. Unfortunately I didn't take the 1st photo in my bathing suit, but that was the beginning.... the 2nd photo was 12 lbs. down and the 3rd, which I took today, is 25 lbs. gone! I honestly don't see a big difference in the photos, but I have gone down 2 clothing sizes, so I guess it's working! It's been slow, but steady. I started this journey in July of 2011.

1-29-12-25lbslost-150.jpg

Replies

• deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful
    Great job keep up the wonderful work!!
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can for sure the difference! Tummy, legs and face. Good job :)
  • karmenjeff
    Options
    Totally can see the difference!! Yay for you. You look younger! Good job!
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    There is definately a big difference in the photos, keep up the great work!
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Totally see it! Great job!
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I totally see a change! You're inspiring me! How tall are you?
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference in face, tummy and legs. Might be a little in the upper arms too.....you are doing great! Keep it up!!
  • sunflowerjesss
    sunflowerjesss Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I see a tremendous difference, especially along your neck line! Great job!
  • Lesliecs
    Options
    I totally see a change! You're inspiring me! How tall are you?

Thanks everyone! To reward myself, I just went and shopping for new clothes!

Northwestlady..... I am a giant 5' 1/2" tall!
  • marthe_irene
    marthe_irene Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    good job, I sure can see a difference, congratulations
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait till I can see a difference, too. Congratulations!!!
  • bartman4
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!
  • sweetmamajamma
    sweetmamajamma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

I am like you I'm down 22lbs but started last year in June. It's been slow and steady, but honestly I think that this is so much better for me because I have gradually changed all my lifestyle choices over time, and I've seen it finally pay off. Whereas in the past where I was gung ho from the beginning I always crashed and burned!

Keep up the good work!
  • Lesliecs
    Options
    Great job!!

I am like you I'm down 22lbs but started last year in June. It's been slow and steady, but honestly I think that this is so much better for me because I have gradually changed all my lifestyle choices over time, and I've seen it finally pay off. Whereas in the past where I was gung ho from the beginning I always crashed and burned!

Keep up the good work!

I do think that's the key also! Slow and steady. It is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Over the past 6 months I've learned a whole new way to eat and exercise and that is how it will be from now on.
  • inzkeeper
    Options
    I just posted my 25 lb down pics too. I see in you so many changes that I see in me, as well. My favorite is that our arms hang so much more naturally by our sides, instead of the elbows bulging out. For me that is so much more marked (I think-but maybe yours hides a little more b/c of the tee) and I thought it was one of the most unflattering parts of my before pic.

Congrats, you'd done so well, and I know that you will have such great success in the future and you continue towards a healthful life!
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Not only great results for yourself, but your photos will likely serve as encouragement for others. Keep up the great work!
  • SLM071886
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS..... You look wonderful!!!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Trilaina
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic job!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Look at that tiny waist! well done! =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!