Hello! =)

Options
Hi, I'm Stephanie. I'm 28 years old (29 in September) and I am a stay at home mom with two young children. I have decided that I am tired of looking like a fat blob and I am going to do something about it. A few friends of mine suggested this site so I thought I might check it out. I have been here a week already but I haven't found the time to post until now. I am looking forward to making some new friends and finding some motivation and encouragement here. =)

Replies

• RielyHarris
    RielyHarris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! Welcome, and I'm with ya! Let's reclaim our bodies and feel hot again!
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. This site is very helpful and if you have any questions we are all here to help and encourage each other.

Best of luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: